● Doomed..Why? Text ●

Time skips :

Everyone was in a hurry to check their classrooms and some were interacting with seniors for guidance.

After some minutes everyone became silent because the speakers said something and the students hurriedly rushed inside their classrooms.

Tae-min went to their class sitting beside the window at the same desk.

The whole class went silent when Suga aka Min Yoongi entered the class, followed by Kook.

Some girls started squealing and some boys were jealous because all the attention had gone to them. Tae was busily listening to music when they entered so did not find much difference.

But our sleeping cat caught the attention of little Mochi who was busy scrolling through her phone. But when she looked up she was too lost in the man and did not realize he was looking back at her because of her intense gaze.

----------------------------------

Everyone became silent when they heard footsteps in their class spreading an aura of dominance, After greeting each other, their professor started to introduce himself.
"Hello fellow students, I'm your class teacher you can come to me regarding any kinds of issues not only regarding studies but also about anything you want to share with me. Myself Wang Yibo, You can address me as Mr. Wang". In response to that, he got head nods from his students.

"So now my little champs as it was your first day there will be no classes held for you guys and you all can introduce yourselves," he said showing his bright smile while the students gave them all attention and started to introduce themselves.

All the students spoke about themselves but most of the girls went crazy when Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi were introducing themselves.

Everyone listened to each other intro.
The bell rang everyone was going back to their homes.

"Tae bear this is my new number Change into this okay" Jimin said to Tae who looked shocked at her because Jimin had eaten her honey twist and also did not let her buy another one for herself.

"Youuuuuu bitch how dare you steal my honey twist huh??" Tae glared at her and started to walk making their way to the bus stop.

Though their parents said they would keep a driver for them to drive back and to, school these girls' duo opposed them and said they wanted to go by public transport.

"Hehehe but though it's you're mistake you have to be a responsible bitch" Jimin said sticking out her tongue.

"Okay okay now tell me your ugly number so that I can waste my mobile storage," tae said glaring at her cutely and huffing at last.

"Yeah 903......8" Jimin completed saying her number. And fed her number as Mochi.

And the rest of the journey was Jimin blabbering about Yoongi and Tae bickering about it.

---------

They reached home.

Tae's mom asked how was her 1st-day in high school. She replied there was nothing much and said there was just an introduction class and went to her room to freshen up as her mother said and prepare for the next day.

Tae started to text the number which she fed as "Mochi" after eating and spending time with her mom. She was confused because till now Jimin had not texted her and Tae was feeling bored Why not irritate her was the only thought she had in her mind.

Tae:

"Yeah you bitch why didn't text me till now"