Episode - 1

Meerab Was Taken to Muratsim 's Room by the bridesmaid.. She was Nervous, her eyes were blank, no emotions , emotionless , but that silence was so traumatizing .

Beside a Nikah was Happened their in that Palace , the whole place was like crying or celebrating a Sorrow .. though the lights were too bright but were not enough to lit Meerab's Life now .. She was Done , Dead Inside, her hopes , her Relations , everything was already in vain ..

She gets into the room like a Stranger , everything of that room was making her feel like a Stranger , a Room Full of Things of Murtasim, the person she hates the most , and the coincidence is that she is now obliged under her responsibilities to spend her life with her biggest Criminal !!!

She was even hesitating to touch a single thing their , the room was like ready to eat her alive , a Sense of fear and she feels a Deep Cold chills..

She intentively sits on the Bed , Beside her was a Bed Full of the decoration as A Marriage night Ritual .. a drop of Tear goes through her eyes , but she immediately rinse it .. she throws the decoration on the floor in the great anger .. her face turns red ..

In a Second , Murtasim was inside the room , He was Sophisticated, Looking the room's Condition was making him go crazy ..

" Yeh kya hai Meerab ?! "

" Jo aapko dikh rha hai Mr Khan "

" Kyo kiya yeh Aisa ? " .

" To kya Krna chhaiye tha ?! Inko haatho me leke aapke sajde ke intzaar me baithu ? "

" Maine kaha Kya kuch aisa ? "

" To kya mtlb tha aapke kehne ka ? "

" Tumse baat Krna hi Bewkoofi h .. "

" Hmm Mai to hu hi Bewkoof , paagl , ... Kyo ... Jb itni hi prblm thi mujhse to kyo ki tumne mujhse nikah ? "

She breaks down in tears , tears rolling down through her eyes , making Murtasim weak .. within a Minute her face was full of tears .

Murtasim Seats Beside her , wipes her tears with his rough hands , Meerab still felt a Insane Insecurity from that touch , she makes a Distance instantly.

The room was silent,  Only the sound of Outer movements or Wind was coming , they both Stood their numb , Without any Voice , while Muratsim was watching his love weeping like that , more than Meerab his heart was weeping inside bcoz even after all the luxury, name , comfort , she was Missing something..

He realised that She was still insecure , she was unable to take a Breath With a comfort ..

Meerab Gets up to go out ..
" Kaha Jaa rhi tum is waqt Meerab ? "

" Tumse mtlb .. "
She faints their in a second , her hands turns into a silence , just like a corpse.. Murtasim tries to wake her up , he calls Anwar immediately out of that action ..

" Anything serious Doctor? "

" Not at all , she's absolutely fine , feels like she is fighting for her mental peace. And the depression made her choke and faint .. you all need to be caring towards her .. "

"Okk thank you doctor .. "

Anwar takes doctor outside of their room , it was 2 am already, when the whole city is sleeping, their comes the eyes of Murtasim, sleep deprived, yet glowing like he is watching a diamond .. she was either ..

Murtasim sits beside the unconscious Meerab , takes her hands into his , caresses her hairs softly through he rough hands ..

" Kuch bhi ho jaaye Meerab, tumhe kbhi koyi takleef nhi pahuchaunga , tum bhle hi mujhe apna na maano , lekin tum to mere liye mera sb kuch ho ... "

It was already 7 in the morning , Murtasim was Sleeping by Meerab's side , on the floor , his hands still in Meerab's .

Meerab wakes up from her state of unconsciousness , her eyes were still heavy , her face was dimed off , she was looking weak .. She feels his breath on her hands .. his hairs were hiding his face , Meerab makes his hand to stay by the side and sits on the bed . 

The movement made Murtasim wake from his not so long sleep .. his eyes were red , but he was smiling , the dimples of his face were like they are proud of what he did for Meerab ..

His face was so soft , glowing , looking at his sunshine .. Meerab was Amused to find Murtasim like this . ..

" Tum kyo kr rhe ho yeh sab Muratsim?."
.She said Weakly

Episode Ends !!!

Please vote for the story and comment ur Favriote part of it , .
What will be Meerab's reaction after finding him like that  ??

.
..

...

Precap ~ Meerasim in a romantic tussle 😌💓