|| 2. Saving Harry

Start from the beginning

"I'm relieved to know that there are pure-bloods like you who treat her with respect," she added, taking another sip of her tea.

Y/N bit her lip nervously, a small smile playing at her lips as she glanced to the side—unaware that she was the cause of those stories Hermione had shared with her mother.

"It's truly disheartening to hear about such behavior," Y/N responded, her voice tinged with a hint of sheepishness, careful to maintain her anonymity in this situation.

Mrs. Granger nodded in agreement. "It's important for her to have friends who uplift her," she replied, her gaze meeting Y/N's.

A question arose, a genuine curiosity on the older woman's part. "Why don't you spend more time with Hermione? From the way she talks about you, you two seem quite close. She couldn't seem to keep your name off her tongue when she returned home," Mrs. Granger suggested, her tone gentle.

Y/N's gaze dropped briefly, her lips forming a hesitant smile. "I appreciate the offer, really. But I think I'll be alright," she replied, downplaying her own desire to reconnect with Hermione.

Mrs. Granger's warm smile persisted. "Nonsense, dear. Don't be shy! Her room is just upstairs, take a left. I fear my husband needs another gentle reminder about the tasks I asked him to complete," she said, rising from her seat and heading away with a sense of purpose, leaving Y/N alone in the living room. The invitation lingered in the air, presenting a chance for Y/N to mend the fractured connection between herself and Hermione.

As Y/N's thoughts navigated the delicate web of her interactions, a sudden ding from her phone drew her attention. She furrowed her eyebrows, curious about the message that had interrupted her introspection. It was from Ron, and upon opening the message, Y/N found herself greeted by a barrage of enthusiastic greetings and playful messages.

Instagram DM's

@ronnieboy

@ronnieboy : Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ronnieboy : hey hey hey hey hey hey

@ronnieboy : HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

@no1crimson : WHAT THE FUCK

@no1crimson : WHAT?!!?!?

@ronnieboy : why aren't you in your room?

@no1crimson : what???

@ronnieboy : im in your room

@ronnieboy : your room's quite nice, I like it!

@no1crimson : are you insane? what the fuck are you on

@ronnieboy : GO TO UR ROOM

@no1crimson : ?????

@ronnieboy : you'll understand

@no1crimson : you're mental

@ronnieboy : pleaseeee with a cherry on top? 

@ronnieboy : ....uwu?

@no1crimsson : kys

@no1crimson : blocked

@ronnieboy : Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

@no1crimson : OKAY FINE

✴✴✴✴✴

Y/N's confusion grew as she dashed down the pavement, her brows furrowing in response to the flurry of messages from Ron. Abruptly stopping in her tracks as she neared her house, her attention was captured by an unexpected sight—a car hovered in front of her bedroom window.