before

"YN! YN! YN!" The crowd roars your name, cheering you on as you eagerly chug the rest of the beer.

Once you finish the 10 bottles they had filled the keg with, you let go of the tube and raise your hands in victory.

You let out an unintelligible sound, and the adrenaline that rushes through you at the sound of people still cheering your name is like nothing you've ever felt before.

You'd arrived to the party, your party, fashionably late. But once you stepped  foot downstairs your friends were already ushering you to to the kitchen and challenging you to a drinking game.

That was how you ended up here, damn you and your competitive streak.

But the consequences of your actions had caught up quick, because not 10 minutes later you're starting to feel a little queasy.

"Um...guys, I'm going to go sit down for a while." You say to no one in particular, and try to make your way through the sea of teenagers to sit down on your couch.

You feel a little bump at your side.

"Woah- sorry about that." A girl's voice squeaks from underneath you. You blink, looking down and realizing that she had probably ran into you. Or you into her, probably the latter.

She was an angel, wait no- she was wearing an angel costume. White feathery wings extended from both sides, and a halo was placed on her head.

She was so pretty. Like, so so pretty. What other adjectives are there to describe pretty girls again?

"Uh, are you okay?" The girl asks again, and you realize you must've been staring at her a little too long.

You try and smile, but the queasiness mixed with the oncoming headache you know is about to hit makes you grimace.

"Sorry. Really....drumk." You manage, and watch as a small smile makes its way to her face.

She touches your arm gently, and it sends a spike of energy through
you.

"Do you wanna go sit somewhere? I have an amazing cure for hangovers."

Hangover...yeah that might just be what you were having. How did you already have one?

You nod, happily.

She grabs your wrist and leads you to your couch, your original destination.

"Your hand is so soft." You mumble on the way there, not meaning for her to hear. She perks up, and looks back at you for a moment.

"Thanks?"

You nod seriously, "Soft hands are a major thing. It's the highest of compliments, I love hands man."

The girl chuckles, shaking her head slightly.

She sits you down onto the couch, tells you she'll be right back. When she returns, it's with a different variety of things in her arms. Bananas, a couple of slices of pizza, a full loaf of bread, and a mint.

You're struck with the realization that you don't even know this girls name, and that you should probably ask her if you ever want to see her again.

"My name's YN, and you m'lady?" You slur, trying your best to put on your smoldering face. You extend your hand to hers, waiting for her to reciprocate the handshake.

She laughs in your face, and you frown.

"A handshake?"

"My mom says when we meet someone new we should always offer them a handshake. It's good manners." You say, matter of fact-ly.