"thr-three and ten you grace."

"Stop shaking little one, I mean you no harm I only asked a favor of you and we both know you can do it."

The girl looked at the princess eyes wide and mouth open yet no word came out.

"I know what you did, to your father. And before you think me a fool and start lying to me and I would like to tell you that I believe it was well deserved and that I apologise for how he treated you and your mother. Do me this favor little one, and I will be forever grateful to you."

The girl finally nodded her head in resignation and agreed to do as she was told.

"Good."

________________

The ship docked at the pier on Dragonstone, and as the king's party disembarked from the ship and made their way up the gangplank to the shore, the cool air and the salt of the sea spray filled their nostrils.

As they reached the shore, they were greeted by the familiar landscape of dark rock and black sand, and a tall figure standing at the edge of the pier.

It was Daeron, son of Daella, who nodded his head to them as a greeting, as the rest of the lords made their way ashore.

"Your Grace," Daeron said to Viserys, giving him a nod. "My lords, Welcome to Dragonstone. My mother knows this is a long journey, she appreciates the effort made on her behalf. Now, if you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons and keep your green boys outside." The boy said nodding towards the king's guard.

A moment of silence followed the boy's request, before Viserys smiled at him awkwardly nodding. "Of course."

Rakharo stood in front of prince Daemon who was refusing to give him Dark Sister and instead looked at him with rage and disgust. The foreign man stood still looking down on Daemon because of their height difference which pissed Daemon all the more.

"khaleesi ajjin tawak mae ajjin jin havzi" 'khaleesi is right, he is a cunt'. Rakharo told Daeron still looking down at Daemon.

The other lords did the same, following Corlys' lead by handing their swords even Otto, and the Dothraki gave them a stiff nod as a sign of respect.

"Daemon, your king-"

"Do not let me start with you Hightower. I am not giving those savages anything." saying this resulting in Rakharo to all but rip the scabbard from Daemon waist and throwing it to Daeron as if the prince's sword was a mere toy.

Daemon tries attacking Rakharo but was held back by Viserys who tells him to stop behaving like a child.

Daeron gestured for the others to follow him, leading them towards the bridge.

"Nephew?"

"Yes your grace?"

"OH so you are my nephew, what is your name boy?" The king asked.

"Daeron." "My brother's name is Daemon." Viserys says smiling at the boy gesturing to Daemon who was still looking at the back of Rakharo's head with a look that could kill.

"I know that your grace."

"You know, my council think I am a fool for coming her-"

"Of course they do because in truth, you are.If I was your hand I would have advised against it."

"What do-"

A sudden screech interrupted the king, three large dragons flew overhead, their winged shadows passing over their heads and bringing an icy chill to the air. The dragons caused the lords of the council and Viserys to gasp out in shock and horror and get on the ground, but the ones who stood tall and unbothered were the Dothraki, Daemon, Daeron, Rhaenys and Corlys.