Confronting Tigress

Start from the beginning

Po took a few breaths before having to continue his mission. "There's no time to lose." He said and continued his trek up the mountain. He found a path - much like the one up to the Dragon Grotto, to follow. He followed it all the way up to it's end, where he reached a dead end. The path ended, but the mountain didn't. Po decided to take a small pause. He sat on this huge circle, the end of the path in other words. He looked down the steep cliff. He caught glimpse of the Dragon Grotto, looked kinda small. He looked further out, there it was. The Jade Palace. Po had to squint in order to see the palace building properly. And he didn't even dare think about how small the village would be. He couldn't even see it. "Gosh, I am so high up." he said. Po took of the bag and searched in it. "I swear I put some dumplings from yesterday in this!" Po muttered. "Haha!" Po exclaimed as he felt a few dumplings deep within the bag.

Po sat at the cliff edge, munching on some dumplings, as he thought about his friend. "I really wonder where she is." Po said quietly to himself. He went further onto the path as he turned around and looked up the mountain. "I guess it's time to continue my journey." Po threw the bag around him and tightened it. Po felt the air get thinner the higher up he went.

He had walked the entire day, the sun was soon about to set.

"Perhaps I should find some rocks and some sticks." He said. "Wonder where I can fi-." "Wait.."

"Is that... A cabin? With some sort of light in it? Who even lives all the way up here?" Po asked himself. Then it hit him - "TIGRESS!" Po exclaimed as he ran up to the cabin, even dropping off his bag. He had to pause his running halfway through due to the thin air. "Gosh, how can she even bear with this thin air?!" He muttered. Po walked the last way up, out of breath. "Yeez, this cabin is rotten." He said as he stood in front of the door.

Without thinking - Po kicked the door open without thinking, and there she was, laying down in an almost rotten bed, almost as rotten as the cabin, with nothing to light the room up but a little lantern.

Tigress opened her eyes. "Wh- wha- Po?! What are you doing here?!" She asked in an aggressive tone. "Tigress, relax. I'm just here to pick you up. I want you back at the palace." Po explained.

"No!" She yelled. "I do not want to hurt my friends anymore!"

"Come on Tigress! We can fix this!"

"There is no fixing! This is who I am now!" She threw back.

"No you are not!"

"Please, go." Tigress muttered. "Do not enrage me any further, who knows what I will do if you accidentally enrage me? Especially all the way up here."

"You won't hurt me."

"I will."

"No you won't."

"Yes I will."

*Grunt* "Tigress stop being so negative!"

Suddenly she went quiet. Oh lords, did Po awaken her feral side again? Po watched in horror as her eyes turned into those same small narrow slits yet again. Po ran out of the cabin and shut the door in the process. Po hid behind the cabin wall, praying to Oogway that he will come out from this okay. Po could hear his heartbeat. The door flew open on the other side. Po listened as the steps went further and further away. Po sighed. Is he really gonna come out alive after this?

Po wanted to risk it and go back into the cabin until Tigress has gotten normal again. But doing so might risk him getting caught by Tigress. Po carefully rose up and tiptoed behind the corner of the house. *Crack* "Oh no." Po muttered as he hastily tiptoed out of there, away from his spot. Tigress had been alerted to his position. What Po didn't calculate though, was that she burst right through the rotten wall. Giving her clear view of the panda right beside her. She turned her gaze at Po and growled at him. "Whoopsie" Po let out and chuckled nervously. He ran away as fast as he could.