𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

OOTD at the top
Akirah

There it was, the alarm I was dreading to hear, ringing to alert me to get up for my first day of school, I checked my phone before deciding to go and workout. I arrived in the same place as yesterday and started with my warm up and workout. Once I was done I went back, showered, and got dressed into brown high waist pants, a crop top sweater, brown heeled loafer and a pearl necklace, I straightened my hair and sprayed some perfume on. In my bag I threw in a few note books and stationary and went to go make coffee while I waited for everyone so we could go to our first class together, we arrived and sat down as Miss Dowling came.

"Magic lives in the very fabric of nature and here in our circle of stone it's magnified, the vessel tests your ability to channel that magic, further down the line you may learn to connect with other elements but your first year is all about the element you were born with Earth,Water, Mind, Air, Light. Whatever your element the emotions apply for all fairies" Miss Dowling spoke then it was time for Bloom to step up to the vessel, she placed her hands on the vessel and focused "Open up yourself to the magic around you" Miss Dowling told her, Blooms eyes lit up and sparks flew around in the vessel before quickly dying out, she tried again for the second time with the same result coming out "Push passed your doubts" Dowling added to help and tried again
same result as before, I looked at Aisha with a worried look as people started to whisper "Focus on clear positive feelings" Miss D said "How about your parents, focus on how much you love them?" Aisha tried "It's not working" Bloom finally spoke "Stop thinking. Magic come from--" "Emotions. I've been listening, I know what I'm supposed to do." Bloom cut her off "This is a disaster" Musa whispered to me before I nudged her "It's not happening. Can you please move on?" Bloom was frustrated I could tell by how she spoke.

"Alright then. Akirah I believe you haven't went yet" Dowling looked at me, I stood up and walked to the vessel while Bloom was walking away I placed my hands on the vessel and took a deep shakey breathe "Remember what I said magic comes from emotions" She said to me "Okay... Emotions" I whispered to myself. I did as told and focused on everything, I felt a lightning bolt jolt through my veins when I opened my eyes there were rays of light and flames intertwining with each other, I heard snickers around as everyone was shocked, a girl with two powers. How? "Very well thank you Akirah" Miss D nodded signing me to let go so I did "Class dismissed" She spoke I grabbed my stuff and quickly went back to the suite to change for training with the specialists as it was my next class not giving myself or Bloom a chance to talk to with each other because I was still mad at her

I wore an cropped Alfean specialist compression short sleeve shirt and their zip up jackets with black leggings adding white air forces to finish the outfit. I grabbed my water bottle and phone and made my way to the training mat being gretted by head master Silva "Akirah, good morning, I've heard that you are a good fighter so I have decided to make you train the second years" He said to me as we walk towards the platform "I guess Sky told you that, I'm glad that I got the opportunity, who will I train with?" I asked him "Right now you train with Francesca, Sky and Riven" we reached the platform and he left me to train with them "Are you both so obsessed with me that you got me to train with you" I chuckled "Obviously next we need autographs" Sky added making all three of us laugh.

"Well Blondie let's see what you got" Riven spoke to me as we got on the mat and sparred with him then I sparred against Francesca mid way I heard Riven speak again "Sweep the leg" he whispered and I did that leaving her on her back I was out of breathe and went to sit on the platform edge in between them to drink water "Two black eyes and a sprained ankle on day one" Sky informed me as I giggled "Whats so funny about that and what do you want for taking me under you wing, I thought my friendship was a reward enough" Riven says "It is" Sky replied walking away slapping Rivens face twice "Well my work here is almost done I still have other things to attend to" I told Riven as he sat next me "Oh come one 4 more rounds for me Blondie" He pleaded "What makes you so special" I returned " I'm hot and thats pretty much it" I laughed "Fine let's go" We sparred as said for times, I one 3 of those four and won bragging rights for the week I know it's childish but thats what makes us fun.