𝔬𝔫𝔢

OOTD at the top
Akirah

"Mom, I'm heading out I'll see you in 2 nights " I say running down the stairs "Have fun" she says as close the door behind me. I was heading out to a friend's place for the weekend on my way there I walked past the creepy abandoned building Bloom and I stayed in after the house fire as I turn to look away I see a figure in the corner of my eyes
" Bloom, is that you?" I asked unsure she froze and turned slowly "Hey" she said awkwardly "Sue me if I'm wrong, which I'm not, shouldn't you be in Sweden or Switzerland, what ever,right now and weren't you there 20 minutes ago when I called?" I questioned walking towards her "I swear I can explain, just let me see mom and dad" "sure, I'll wait here"

Surely enough she was back in 5 minutes and we walked into the abandoned building going to sit on the bed "So please do explain to me why you're here instead of Switzerland? " I asked "It's too much to explain" she tried "I'm here, you know you can tell me anything red" I told her by nickname "I know it's just- I - okay basical-" she was cut off by rustling behind us, we slightly lifted ourselves up to look behind through the blinds and quickly sat back down after seeing a black creature "What the actual fu-" I say snapping my head to Bloom who soon shut me up, looking back at it, it turned and saw me as I froze in place, it swiftly launched itself at the window.

Bloom and I ducked I grabbed my bag of clothes and went down into the vent we crawled quickly "Shit I dropped Stella's ring" Bloom spoke, she reached through trying to grab it before the creature came and took it "Bloom it's a ring leave it!!" I scream in fear kicking the second vent thing open to get out, I helped Bloom out as we ran 'Wrong day to wear high heel platform boots and a skirt' I come to a quick stop as I see a woman in front of me "Don't stop now" she says pointing to the exit door on her right as we ran towards it, it opened revealing the woods I stop running and turn and face the door to see the creature running towards her and the door closing in front of us

"Are you guys okay?" I hear I voice ask breaking the silence turning around to face a group of girls the one who spoke having beautiful dark brown skin wearing blue "What the hell was that thing?!" Bloom asked as I stood in shock trying to catch my breathe "I'm pretty sure it's called a burned one" another spoke "Huh" Bloom breathed out "Can someone please explain what the hell is going on, why am I in the woods? What did I just see and why is my sister not in Switzerland?!" I asked freaked "We will explain in the morning, for now you both need rest, I'm Miss Dowling" she said now off you all go back to your suite.

Although I wanted to scream and argue I knew that if I didn't it would make my life 10x easier so I complied as we went back to what seemed to be their school.

Sky

I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom I share with Riven, a towel sitting around my waist, hair dripping wet seeing Stella, (the girl I use to distract the fact that I hadn't found my mate) waiting on my bed "You shouldn't be here Stell, if Silva finds out" I tell her coldly "I'll leave before the sun comes up" she says in a soft seductive tone whilst stroking my arm "You can't pull this shit Stell, you broke up with me plus you're not my mate it's wrong to go against her" I turn to face her "Yea, I know" she says as if it wasn't obvious "I didn't hear from you all summer, then I say two words to a first year" I add "I said I know okay, I'm sorry" she repeats "What are you doing here?" I asked "I got jealous."I scoff, feeling a tight pain in my chest, fear and panic not from her words but from something- someone else, I pick up my phone to text Riven as she spoke

Riven the river

Are you getting so high that you're scared and in panic

That's not me dipshit and I'm not high, I feel it too though

Then clearly if it's not you or me then it's our mate

There's a slim chance of her being in the otherworld Sky we know she's in the first world

Atleast there is a chance she's here, meet me at Silva's boarding house in fifteen

Fine, I won't tell you I told you so
Read

***
"Sky... Sky hello. I'm trying to talk to you" Stella said waving her hands around "I don't care what you have to say Stella so I would appreciate it if you got out my dorm room" I say opening the door to let her out "Go" I saying showing the way out as she left I got dressed in grey sweatpants and a white shirt putting on my shoes and walking to Silvia's boarding house seeing Riven already there.

"I'm surprised that you got here before me" I say knocking on his door "Well I wanted to see if what you were saying was true" He said, soon enough Silva came "Whatever you boys are here for it better be useful I need to see me Miss Dowling" He said leaving the door open as we watched him go in and come back "We think our mate's in the otherworld instead of the first world "What makes you think that?" Silva asks "We felt her, as in her emotions and slight physical pain" Riven spoke "Okay, you didn't hear this from me but Farah told me that when Bloom came back to the otherworld after visiting the first world she came back with her sister, she doesn't know the name but you may have a chance, you'll get to see her in the morning not now, but go get some sleep"

"Thank you Headmaster Silva" we parted ways, I gave Riven a sly smirk proving him wrong "Told you Riven" I said "So, don't get me wrong I want to meet her but I'm worried we're getting our hopes up too high" Riven said slightly worried "I know Riven but wish for the best"

Akirah

We walked in to the suite while some parted ways "The Headmistress will take of the burned one Bloom and..." The girl with dark skin spoke pulling me out of thought "Sorry how rude of me, Akirah and you must be Aisha" I say putting my hand out for her to shake instead being embrassed by a hug "Blooms talks about you guys" I say after she let go "Are you guys okay I can only imagine how scary that was being so close to a burned one" Aisha asked "I'd to think I am" I chuckle "You must be Musa and Terra then that's means the arrogant one which I don't see must be Stella... Who gave you the ring that almost got us killed" I trailed off, I followed Bloom into her room "She won't leave it in the first world don't worry, your parents are safe" Aisha tried to lighten the mood. Bloom smiled "Thanks" she said before walking away.

"I'll take the couch I just need a place to change because somehow I prioritised my cloths over my life" I joked holding my bag that thankfully had 3 days worth of outfits including 2 outfit changes for each "We'll talk in the morning" I say walking out the room looking for a bathroom to change into my black and white plaid pajama pants, Grey socks and white tank top. I went back to Blooms room to see Aisha in there as well "Goodnight guys, I love you Red" I say walking to the couch seeing blankets and a note

Kiki

I know you're gonna argue with me about me sleeping on the couch instead of you, just know it's a pull out and here are blankets and a pillow for both of us

~Red

You know I'd say I'm too tired to argue but I'd be more comfortable if you joined me I say as we make it ready to sleep on "We know guys had a tough night, so how about we make it a suite sleepover kinda thing it's totally okay of you don't, it's just an idea to also make Akirah comfortable" Terra spoke quickly "I'd love that, thanks Terra" I say smiling while they got everything ready.

We stayed up talking for a bit to calm me down "You really shouldn't hide that you're scared and upset" whispered Musa in my ear as she walked me to get more tea for us when she came back I whispered back "Being the one to protect means you can't show weakness nor emotions expect excitement" I end, soon we all slowly started drifting off to sleep.