◇○◇

•••

"Draco come on the blood trail is this way." Lia called out as she was kneeled down infront of a puddle of silver liquid, Unicorn blood.

"Shouldn't we call Hagrid?"

"We haven't found i-" Lia stopped talking as she pushed through a bush.

"What?" Draco called out jogging over.

"No." Lia mumbled as she saw the Unicorn laid on the ground as a cloaked figure hovered over it. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she clenched her hands.

"Lia, no!" Draco yelled going to grab onto her but she had already started running.

"Lilliana, you run away from the danger, NOT TOWARDS IT." James yelled.

"Get away!." She yelled as she started to hit the figure, ignoring the seering pain in her head.

Her scream was loud enough to alert Hagrid and Hermione who rushed over.

Draco stood shocked as Lia continued to hit the cloaked figure slowly moving it away from the Unicorn.

Stomping could be heard as a centaur came into view at the same time as Hagrid and Hermione showed up. All three froze in there tracks as they saw what was happening.

Unknowingly Lia had magic behind he'd hits. Her anger causing her magic to roll of in waves and her hits to have three times the original effect.

Turning her back to the cloaked man Lia ran towards the Unicorn. "Hagrid! Help." She yelled as tears fell down her face as she tried to stop the bleeding.

Hagrid snapped out of his trance and rushed over as the cloaked figure fled.

"Please help." Lia hiccuped, Hermione rushed to her friends side as well as Draco following.

Hagrid slumped down onto the ground looking down. "Why aren't you doing anything. Why did you stop." Lia rushed as she escape Hermione's grip.

"I'm sory Lia. Their gone." Hagrid whispered.

"No,no,no it was still breathing. It was-" Lia stuttered as she leaned forward desperately looking for a pulse.

"No."

"Lia, they're gone." Draco said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No they can-" Hiccups and sobs escaped preventing Lia from speaking.

"Lia!" Draco yelled, "they're gone we can't help."

Going limp Lia fell to the floor staring down at her hands that were covered in blood. "No, no."

"Come on. Let's go back." Hagrid told them standing up.

The group slowly made their way back to the castle as the centaur other wise known as Firenze, watched them.