◇○◇

•••

After everyone settled down and talked a bit about the cupboard situation they continued watching the future.

The future generation was sat in charms as their Professor, Professor Flitwick explained the importance behind wand movement and pronunciation.

"Now don't forget the nice wrist movement. Swish and flick." The Professor, who was stood on top a stack of books reminded.

The class started practicing the spell. Ron could be seen waving his wand at his feather as Hermione leaned away from him. "Stop. Stop, you're going to take someone's eye out." Hermione told the red head while taking his wand and placing it on the desk.

The scene showed Lia sat at the opposite side of the classroom next to Draco. Draco was helping her with the wand movement.

"Hey Lily are you okay? You seemed out of it today." Draco questioned as they were walking down a corridor.

Lia has been silent the whole day and she claimed she wasn't hungry at both breakfast and lunch. Her friends were starting to worry.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine, sorry." Lia replied. She looked down in thought oblivious to her friends concerned stares.

"Are you sure?" Blaise asked putting his hand on her shoulder. None of them missed her flinch but didn't react to it.

Lia only nodded. "Come on it's Halloween. Muggles seem to enjoy it." Pansy tried to cheer up her friend.

"Um I got to go. I'll see you guys at dinner." Lia muttered before breaking off from the group.

"What was wrong?" James asked his daughter who was curled up on a couch leaning onto a confused and slightly uncomfortable Regulus.

Sirius was pouting the whole time muttering something about 'daughter', 'brother' and a bunch of other incoherent nonsense.

"Um. I used to have nightmares. I didn't know what it was in the beginning but it was about the night you were murdered." Lia informed them repressing a glare which Draco noticed.

He placed a hand on her shoulder as Luna whispered to her. "It's going to be okay. He'll get what he deserves."

Regulus and Bellatrix who heard their little conversation shared a look before turning to look at Lia.

Bellatrix turned to look at the silverette in her nephews arm, she seemed different.

"Hi I'm Bellatrix. Call me Bella." She grinned ear from ear a few inches away from Luna's face.

"It's great to see you Trixie." Luna smiled.

"You and Luna have a unique relationship." Lia whispered towards the curly haired witch.

"You have some of the best torture techniques." Luna chimed the smile still on her face.

"Some?" Bellatrix seemed both pleased and insulted.

"Well Lia can get creative if she wants too." Draco muttered shivering as he retracted his hand from his friends shoulder.

"I like you." Bellatrix grinned as she patted Lia's head.

"Okay, sorry to interupt whatever this is. But can we go on?" Sirius asked a grimace playing on his face.

"Oh is Siri jealous?" Bellatrix teased with a fake pout.

Sirious grumbled sitting back down next to Remus as the movie started once more.

It was dinner time and Lia was nowhere in sight.