71. Epilogue: Content.

Start from the beginning

"Now, try this!" Jeanette said as she brought another snack which had the tangy taste.

"Tasty!"

"Ah, you must be in heaven to have two girls feed you like that." Lucas said with Ijekiel beside him.

"Jealous?" Ara smirked at both of them as she put her arms around Jeanette and Athy.

"Please refrain from doing so, Your Highness..." Ijekiel said as he averted his eyes and Ara laughed.

"Jennie, Athy?" Ara spoke making the girls look at her.

"Yes, big brother!" They spoke in unison.

Ara stood between Ijekiel and Lucas and smiled.

"Which one of us will you choose?" She asked and the two girls blushed.

"Just what are you on about?" Lucas snapped.

"Is that even a question, Ara?" Athy said and Jeanette smiled as well.

"Of course, we'll choose,"

The two walked over and wrapped their arms around Ara's each arm.

"You!"

Ara poked her tongue at both the boys who looked shocked.

"I can't believe it." Lucas huffed as he crossed his arms at his chest.

"I wonder if I'll ever be able to cross this hurdle." Ijekiel sighed as he smiled with a despaired look on his face.

"I'm more desired than the male leads." Ara laughed with Athy and Jeanette.

"But if there still is a chance of someone then..." Ara turned her head to look at her father who even with black hair and black eyes was still as handsome.

"Of course, it's Daddy!" Athy agreed noticing Ara's gaze.

"Somebody help me..." Lucas muttered to himself whil Ijekiel just sighed.

Everything had turned out like the happily ever after that Ara had desired. Athernitas' history was wiped out and with the Mage of the Tower's intervention Athelinda was gaining more favor in the history. Amara's reign was going to come with a few years which made the nobles seek her out if they were struck with any problem and she would deal with it immaculately.

Amara's compassion for her people wasn't hidden, she would often go on secret checks across the territory and check the reports of the nobles herself and if there was a problem she would solve it personally. That was the reason why she was quite well-known in the entire Kingdom to be one of the most beloved and revered Crown Princess. Athanasia was also the star of the social circles because of her beauty and knowledge.

Both the sisters were like blessings to the Obelia and even if someone had a problem with it, they wouldn't dare utter a word because they knew the supporters of Ara were all around. One wrong word and they could be trampled.

Ara swiftly gained the title of the Strongest Magician Crown Princess and soon-to-be the Strongest Magician Emperor. She was still under quite a workload but with the help from others she got some breaks and good sleep. Her relationship with Lucas was going smoothly side by side, despite his attitude, Lucas was quite patient with her. He knew her priorities were fixed and even though he was one of them, he couldn't just hog her all for himself. He just had to wait, being the person with strong mana made the aging slow which was why it was likely that Ara would be there with him as long as he was alive.

Athanasia proudly stood by her sister as her aide at times and nobody dared to look down on the precious and beloved sister of the Crown Princess because they had witnessed what would happen if they angered Ara.