❀ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ❀

*ring ring*

i got up so fast but i have low iron and i fell back down after a while i got back up today is the day today is my 3 year anniversary with my bf gyurae, i want it to be very special and i want to do something very nice for him i had already ordered everything else and it's arrived today and once i have everything and make it i will go buy some flowers to top it off then ill be satisfied with what i did today.

"y/n please come out and eat some food!" my mom shouted "okay mom!" its only me and my mom in the house, it's always been just us, but i never asked why. my mom has done so much for me she never yells at me unless i needed to be yelled at but still then she never really did she just told me i need to make better choices. but that doesn't make me stop loving her as much as i do i wish she was just happier than she is now "you made my favorite!" i said " you say that everyday" my mom laughed "your food is my favorite food" she nodded with a laugh "lets watch a movie!" she nodded after a couple movies i went upstairs to change

"eomma im heading out please let me know when everything arrives!" and with that i left the house then the package guy came right in front of my house with all my packages "oh, ill take these. thank you" he handed them to me and left i took them inside "eomma everything is here no need tell me when everything is here." i left the house i was feeling like everything had to be in a rush i dont know why i felt like i had to rush to surprise him maybe it's because of my excitement for this anniversary i just hope he remembers this time... if he doesn't what does that mean? anyways...im lost like actually lost umm. idk where the flower shop is.

i made it lmao, im looking outside to see if there are any flowers that are the perfect ones. after a couple minutes i couldn't find any so i went inside to look for some "hello welcome into shining flowers!" (see what i did there😏😏) a male voice called out i immediately looked around the shop for some flowers that i think he will like "hmm.. i'll just get his favorite color i guess." i then spotted the most beautiful flowers in yellow his favorite color i went to quickly grab them i was so excited for him to see them along with the other things i got him. i finally walked up to the cash register after taking a couple rounds around the store "is this all?" i nodded not looking up and digging into my purse for some money "are these for the lady who made this beautiful girl in front of me?" the male said i was laughing and was about to say no but then i looked up at him and made eye contact, it felt like everything stopped around me and it felt like the time had stopped. he was very handsome, a very perfect human. i never knew someone could be so good looking. come on y/n you have gyurae get yourself together "oh umm sorry what did you say before?" i asked him "i asked if these were for the women who created you" he smiled his smile is so contagious i could stare at that smile for so long. "oh, no lol. they are for my bf. today is our 3rd anniversary" i said with a smile he nodded "ahh gotcha, here you go! have a good day" i took it from him and then saw him write down some things on a paper i thought nothing of it and started for the door "hey, wait." he said " here just incase if you wanna talk, if not you can throw it away" he smiled i nodded and returned the smile then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hellooo first chapter
from han yujinnnnn
i love him sm hes so cute
anyways i saw elementalsit was the most adorable movie ever imo you can hate on it all you want idc i love that movie. okay bye