Meng Mang: “???”

Meng Chu fixed the stray hair strands on her ear and coldly said: “I have tolerated you for a long time. I have to educate you since you still
haven’t figured it out. But regardless of what you think, you still have to show some warmth, do you understand?”

“You! Let go!”

“Are you still ignorant?”

Meng Chu held her wrist with one hand and said: “Let’s talk about it, how many slaps you want?”

Meng Mang shivered with fright and said: “Let go, I understand. Let go!”

Meng Chu said, “Oh, now you know. Ah, you’ve mentioned something. What’s the reason why I married Lu Jingan?”

Meng Mang: “Lu Jingan likes you, let go!”

Meng Chu’s eyes were cold: “You and Meng Guang are twins, why aren’t you as good as him? He wants to open up, why aren’t you the same?

A while later, the Meng family started dinner, and everyone’s attitude was good.

Meng Guang’s legs were trembling as he was eating. On the side, Meng Jian was talking about a book that he read. Meng Mang listened
carefully and answered earnestly. She didn’t ridicule Meng Chu at the dinner table.

Putting down her chopsticks, Meng Chu said, “I’ll go back after eating.”

When Meng Chu went out, Meng Mang was aggrieved: “Do you know what Meng Chu did just now? She slapped me!”

Meng Jian slammed his fist on the table: “Meng Mang, enough!”

When Meng Jian and Zhou Mian returned, only Meng Guang and Meng Mang were left on the restaurant’s entrance.

Meng Guang sighed. He said, “Do you still think that the previous attitude of the Meng family is right? Or are you still jealous of your sister? If it
is the former, I hope you can reflect on it, it it is the latter, I’m really becoming doubtful if we are twins or not.”

A few months later, ‘Legend of Dreams’ will broadcast exclusively on a certain video site.

In Meng Chu’s office, Li Meng looked at Meng Chu with envy: “Aiya, Mr. Lu is really concerned about you. He was dissatisfied with the wedding
dress that the designer created, so he designed it himself and supervised others as they made it. Your wedding photo is also really amazing. I
feel sorry for Mr. Lu’s seriousness when you did not even do anything to prepare for this wedding.”

Meng Chu: “He said that he didn’t want me to be wronged.”

“Today is the final night of the idol selection show; I will go to the training camp with you later.”

Meng Chu will just have to sing on the sideline,
and they will be responsible for their singing and dancing.

Meng Chu saw the news that she will participate in the finale night.

At the same time on Lu Jingan’s office…

Lu Jingan stared at the news on his mobile phone. During this time, Meng Chu and Chen Jinfeng has not had any news about them for a long
time, because Chen Jinfeng has cleared up that he would not mention anything about the past, and he and Meng Chu has nothing to do with
each other. So aside from news about her new songs, Meng Chu only had news about her and Lu Jingan.

But now, this news is about her performing on the same stage as eleven guys from the show?He looked at the comment section.

— What about President Lu?