Hua Mu Tian then mounted his horse and entered the thickness of the forest and scolded those guards who wanted to follow. He wanted to vent the anger caused by that lowly palace maid. He’s sat upon the throne for many years and hasn’t met a woman that dared to challenge him. This woman made him think of that disobedient son.

The palace maid was surrounded by those guards who were going to rip open her clothes. The palace maid looked with despair at them and smashed her head against the rock walls of the forest, immediately dying. Without blinking an eye, those guards returned to their post to patrol. The corpse on the ground slowly turned cold.

Feng Yi Xuan and Lan You Nian watched the tragic scene below without any opinions. They weren’t good people, so naturally, they wouldn’t ruin their own plans for a stranger. This girl made Lan You Nian feel shamed. In Lan You Nian’s eyes, since this palace maid committed suicide without even fighting back or running away, then she deserved to die. Don’t call her cold-blooded but she, Lan You Nian, has always been cold-blooded.

“An San should be ready. We originally planned to lure this Emperor over but now he went himself. It saves us the trouble!” Lan You Nian smiled. They planned to lure Hua Mu Tian into the dense forest and didn’t expect such an event to happen.

“Want to go see?” They didn’t have to come today but Nian Nian was bored and wanted to see the drama. Feng Yi Xuan was happy to accompany her so the two came to the forest.

“Of course. I taught An San so many tricks. If she doesn’t do well, you don’t have to give her her salary!” Lan You Nian pouted. To make An San get rid of her tomboyish habits, she taught An San several times before making her appear somewhat normal.

“Alright, whatever you say!” Feng Yi Xuan wasn’t even conscious that he sold off his own subordinate.

Hua Mu Tian rode his horse and saw a white rabbit. Taking up the bow, Hua Mu Tian prepared to shoot at the white rabbit, but at this moment, the horse under him suddenly went mad for some unknown reason and threw Hua Mu Tian off. Coincidentally Hua Mu Tian crashed into a hard rock, nearly fainting over.

Hua Mu Tian looked at his legs that were motionless from the fall and prepared to take out the signal he carried to let the guards come over but at this moment a woman dressed in pink and carrying a medicine basket on her back appeared from within the forest. There’s no need to suspect for this woman was An San.

After much discussion, they thought of this way of making her appearance. The gorgeous clothes Lan You Nian had prepared for An San weren’t of any use but fortunately makeup was still needed.

An San wore a pink outfit that was slightly faded from washing and had two braids that Lan You Nian deliberately styled for her which made her appear lively and cute, paired with An San’s hot body and inadvertent seduction, she was even more alluring. Even Hua Mu Tian who was used to seeing beauty was dazed.

“Young master? What’s wrong?” An San’s voice was lowered and pinched her own voice, making it sound sweet but it made Lan You Nian shudder on the branch. Hiding in the shadows, An Yi and San Si also had goosebumps. They felt such an An San was even scarier.

Hua Mu Tian felt his feelings stir as he looked at the woman, his eyes were practically stuck to An San. As an Emperor, he’s seen a lot of beauties but those beauties were offered up by his ministers and were all dressed up beautifully. None of them were dressed purely and still such an alluring air. In an instant, Hua Mu Tian put the signal back. Though he was a lover of beauty, he was aware of the dangers to his life. On the outside was his guards, so there wasn’t any danger. If this woman wanted to kill him, she would already make her move.