Beach days with them

Start from the beginning

- Throughout the day, Emma would ensure that everything runs smoothly and keep track of all the activities you do together.

- You and Emma would engage in various beach activities such as beach volleyball, sandcastle building contests, or friendly competitions. She would encourage you to participate and give it your all.

- Afterwards, Emma would also make sure to spend quality time with you, engaging in meaningful conversations and enjoying each other's company. She would plan a romantic beachfront picnic or a sunset walk along the shore to create memorable moments together.

Kitty
- Kitty would keep talking about your trip at the beach for weeks before it happens.

- Of course everything with Kitty involves selfies. But besides that, she would plan a variety of beach activities such as swimming, beach volleyball, building sandcastles, and trying out water sports like surfing or paddleboarding.

- Throughout the day, Kitty would focus on creating fun and memorable experiences with you, whether it's taking silly photos, collecting seashells, or simply enjoying the beautiful beach scenery together.

- Kitty would plan sweet surprises for you, such as writing messages in the sand, bringing along a picnic, or organizing a beachside candlelit dinner at sunset.

Mike
- Mike always makes sure you have a say in what you want to do. He wants you to know he values your opinions and preferences.

- He would focus on creating a romantic atmosphere at the beach and plan a surprise picnic, take a sunset stroll with you, or engage in deep, meaningful conversations to strengthen your bond.

- Mike would be careful about sunscreen, offer to carry your belongings, and ensure that you feel secure and cared for throughout the day. For example, if you can't swim, he would make sure to stay close to you in the water.

- Afterwards, you would both relax on the sand, while listening to the waves.

Mal
- Mal could be a bit of a brat and would want everything to go his way. But you both would need to talk about compromise beforehand and remind Mal that you're both there to have fun.

- You and Mal would organize or join in beach games or competitions, such as beach volleyball or sandcastle building, and push yourselves to win at all costs. Mal would secretly try to test your limits to challenge you in a lighthearted way.

- Mal would seek out adventurous activities such as snorkeling, surfing, or jet skiing, as he enjoys taking risks and seeking thrills.

- He would spend time entertaining you with stories, jokes, or engaging in deep conversations as he tries to create and maintain a strong connection with you. Deep conversations are most likely how you end your beach days. It's either that or Mal doing something so destructive that you both get banned from the beach forever.

Scott
- You and Scott might start the day by engaging in some beach games or competitions, such as frisbee or a game of capture the flag. He would playfully trash talk and try to outwit you in a lighthearted and fun way. Roasting is his love language.

- You guys often try to prank each other or outsmart one another.

- Despite the pranks and the roasting, Scott will surprise you with a thoughtful and romantic gesture, such as building a heart-shaped sand sculpture or organizing a beachside picnic as the sun sets.

- You both end the day with dinner by the bonfire under the stars.

Trent
- Trent would start the day by bringing his guitar to the beach and serenading you with some sweet songs he wrote. He would create a romantic and laid-back atmosphere to set the tone for the day.