"Yeah, okay..."

"No biggie, am I right?" she said, acting like it was no big deal at all. "Just a text."

This sounds like someone, sounds like me to Chilly. Oh fuck, I messed it up with him— why did I make him say sorry when I should be the one saying it? It's not just a card... it's a red card.

"Yeah," I said. "No big deal at all."

"Okay now, go back to your boys..."

Therefore, I headed back to the table saying, "Sophia told me that Nora said my text wasn't important... I'm so dead at this point."

"NOT IMPORTANT?" Ben questioned. "You expressed your damn love and shit."

"It's no big deal to her, irrelevant as Soph would say..."

Christian sighed, "Bro, I wish I could tell you what to do, but I mean— I have zero experience with women."

"I just really want her to actually talk to me..."

"Be patient," Kai suggested. "She'll come back, I know it."

Speaking of which, I saw her walking over to Sophia with her breakfast. She's so beautiful, her hair laid back— it's so neat and just... gorgeous. What the fuck am I even saying anymore?

"She's here..." I mumbled with my eyes glued onto her.

Out of nowhere, Conor Gallagher came to our table. "What is up fellas?" he said casually.

We all kinda just looked up at him, it was just awkward. He really spawned out of nowhere, almost like an npc.

"Oh, hey mate!" Ben greeted, dabbing him up.

"How was yall's day so far?"

"It was um, quite weird if you ask me," I admitted.

"He has love issues," Kai pointed out. "Him and Nora, you know?"

"They're delulu as hell," Ben added.

Conor laughed, "Wait, the rumors were true? You two like each other? You never told me she liked you back!"

"Ah right," I mumbled. "Should've told ya."

"You called her leng back in Germany, remember that eh?"

I bit my lip, nodding my head in embarrassment. "I'm done eating," I said, standing up and walking away to throw out my trash.

I didn't want to talk about it, like at all. Nora really said that it wasn't important? She didn't care? This isn't the Nora I know, the one I know is the most thoughtful, loving person in the entire world... obviously she doesn't think the same about me.

.
___
.

As I was eating breakfast with Sophia, I could feel the Chelsea boys' eyes on me. They were looking at me, but once I saw them, they turned away— acting like nothing happened. What happened?

Sophia started up a conversation with me. "They looking at you?" she asked.

I covered my eyes. "Yes," I groaned. "It's like paparazzi."

"They've been weird lately, did anything happen that I don't know about?"

I shook my head, yet again lying, "No, nothing happened. They're just being weird— per usual."

"That's a great point, great observation."

I was taking small scoops of my cereal, then she asked me something.

"Wanna go around Madrid later?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?" I agreed.

So, for the rest of the day, Sophia and I just spent time in the wonderful city of Madrid— visiting so many landmarks and shops. A few people recognized us, feeling really famous right now.

Overall, it was pretty much a fun day. I wasn't worried about anything, I didn't think about how suspicious the boys were this morning, or anything!

We went back home at like 10, getting ready to sleep, then wake up in the morning to catch our flight back to London, England.

___________

a/n: mase is going to man united and kai is going to arsenal what the hell🔥🔥 but anyways vampire by olivia rodrigo is SO GOOD.🙏