So she decided to keep silent to avoid causing the man to suddenly go crazy.

The consequence of him going crazy might be that her wrist may be broken.

Therefore, she also maintained the same posture as before, and looked at him with her

cold eyes quietly.

They looked at each other for a long time without speaking, and the atmosphere was

once quiet.

Get Boys

The silent gaze finally defeated Julian, and he silently withdrew his gaze.

He spoke coldly, “Natalie.”

“Hmm?” She looked at him with her starry eyes.

“Let the man who lives with you move out immediately. I won’t allow that.”

He said it calmly and domineeringly.

The alcohol became increasingly intense in the cramped atmosphere, and the temperature in his palm also became hot.

The scorching temperature slowly surged from their intertwined wrists to her entire body.

Julian’s eyes were so deep that she had nowhere to escape.

“You don’t allow to be with other men until I sign the agreement.”

As he said this, Natalie even suspected that she had heard it wrong, and her breath froze.

“Are you drunk?” She asked subconsciously.

Otherwise, how could he say such nonsense?

The man curled his lips, seeming to find her words amusing and sarcastic, “Drúnk?”

He really wanted to get drunk.

Then he could find an excuse to explain where his inexplicable annoyance came from.

Then he could deceive himself that the anger in his heart was not because of her, but the alcohol.

He could deceive himself that it’s none of his business no matter what happens to her.

But he was not drunk.

He knew very well that he was not drunk. He was totally sober.

“Do you remember?”

Natalie didn’t speak and she avoided his gaze.

Seeing her not answering, he sneered and tightened his grip again.

The temperature of his hot sensation was more pronounced when his fingerbones were

close to her.

Accompanied by it was a refreshing aroma of wine that permeated her nose.

Since he was not drunk, she must be drunk.

She couldn’t tell if he was drunk or not, but felt the afterglow of the four cups of wine surged in an instant,

She was confused, and just hypnotized herself that she must have been drunk.

Otherwise, how could you hear his nonsense?

“Do you remember?”

The man saw that she didn’t answer and patiently asked again.

Natalie stubbornly shook her head and turned against him, “I don’t.”

As she said that, she felt a slight increase in the strength on her wrist as if to warn her.

She ignored it and instead continued to speak, “Why?”

He didn’t love her, and she didn’t love him either.

Why was he unwilling to sign a divorce agreement? Why wasn’t she allowed to live with another man?

The man sneered, “Why?”

“I have the divorce agreement in my hands.”

“Since you are my wife in the legal sense, if I don’t sign, you won’t be able to get rid of

me.”

Natalie’s heart jumped and asked, “Are you intentional?”

She signed the divorce agreement, and it was immediately handed over to him.

No wonder that after waiting for a long time, there was no feedback.

“Are you deliberately not signing?”

Facing her questioning, he raised his eyebrows without speaking.

Silence is acquiescence.

Natalie suddenly became angry.

She thought the agreement was taken aways by Ms. Mills.

She knew that Ms. Mills didn’t want them to divorce.

So it was very likely that she was unwilling to give him the agreement.

However, it turned out that he didn’t sign it himself??

“Since

you have drafted the agreement and handed it over to me, what does it mean if

you don’t sign it now? Playing tricks on me?”

She was very angry.

“Is it fun?”

Julian saw her staring at him angrily with her starry eyes.

He actually felt a little happy in his heart.

The emotions that had just settled in his heart miraculously subsided.

He wanted to tease her and said in a low voice, “Hmm, it’s really fun.”

“Fun?” Natalie became even angrier as she watched him admit so calmly.

She was on the brink of anger explosion.

She took a deep breath and put it another way, “What about Niki if we don’t get divorced?”

“It doesn’t matter if I get divorced, but she can’t wait.”

Get Borhan

Natalie thought that Julian definitely wanted to give Niki a position in the Graham Family

and he couldn’t let her stand with him without any title.

She thought it was his care.

But she was unexpected to hear him say slowly, “It’s not urgent.”

What?

Not urgent??

Niki was very anxious in her heart! And she even wanted to kill Natalie to become Mrs.

Graham!

He then added another sentence.

“Don’t get rid of me until I get married to Niki.”