“Let go of me.””

Natalie spoke coldly, interrupting him.

“Let go of

you so that you can have an affair?”

“Are you deliberately letting me see those shoes at the door just to anger me?”

Natalie was a bit shocked, “Did I intentionally let you see?”

She took a deep breath.

“Why should I let you see?” She wasn’t that boring.

If she intentionally put the shoes on the shoe rack, it would definitely be found by Julian

that she was living with the doctor Spears.

Then he knew she was from the Spears family.

“Mr. Graham you should know that we are no longer related. You don’t need to argue

with me here.”

“Niki is also here. It’s not proper to let her see us,” Natalie said coldly.

Julian listened to her words and gritted his teeth.

He fixed his gaze on her and said coldly, “Natalie, you really have guts now.”

Natalie looked at him and realized that his eyes were crimson and almost bloodshot.

Looking through, there were coldness and shining, as if to pierce her.

She had never seen this expression before, and she was a bit stunned.

She unconsciously lowered her voice and said, “You hurry up and let go of me…”

“Let go of you?” Julian sneered.

“I let go of you and you go back to find the man to live with you?”

“You are still my wife and hang out with another man?”

How come?

He’s still alive!!

Natalie shook her head and twisted her wrist, trying her best to break free. “What are you talking about?”

His appearance in front of her was a bit scary.

Although she had seen him get angry before, it was completely different from what she saw then.

Even she had seen him get angry at Niki, with a very tight face and furrowed brows

But no matter how angry he was with Niki, he never lost control as clearly as he did then.

“What am I saying…? Aren’t you clear about what I’m saying?”

His eyes carried a hint of gloom and horror, as if someone touch his inviolable scale.

Obviously, he was on the brink of collapse.

Natalie face was a bit pale.

She didn’t know why he suddenly became like this. Did any of her words make him

unhappy?

But when she thought about it carefully, she didn’t know which word irritated him.

What was he doing?

Possession? Desire?

Did he feel ashamed as he knew she was living another man?

—–

Lara was pulled by Niki into the crowd, like what Niki just said, she really walked ahead

of her.

Her petite and soft figure squeezed into the crowd, using a thin shoulder to give Lara a

way.

Lara silently followed behind her, but her eyes remained fixed on the platform,

“Ms. Turner, what did you see? There are still quite a few drug trials here. If you are interested in any of them, let me know.” Niki walked ahead and turned to ask her.

Lara nodded and said, “Ah… good.”

But before Niki had just taken two steps ahead, Lara suddenly stopped her and said, “Ms. Linch.”

“Hmm…?” Niki turned her head gently and said, “What’s the matter?”

Lara thought for a moment, “That… I suddenly want to go to the restroom, wait for me here.”

“Go to the restroom?” Niki looked pure and asked innocently. “Do you want me to

accompany you?”

“No need…”, Lara waved her hand.

She gave Niki a firm look, and then walked away.

“You wait for me obediently on the side. I’ll be right back.”

Niki nodded heavily, “OK.”

Get Bogen

T

After leaving Niki, Lara arrived at the position where Natalie and Julian had just stood without any hesitation.

But after she hurried over, she didn’t see them.

Eh?

She turned her head and looked, but it was indeed nobody here.

Where did they go?

Julian was asking for invitations everywhere to invite doctors to treat Mr. Graham.

How could he be easily attracted and left when Natalie arrived?

Did he forget his grandfather?