Seeing Julian not answering. Niki seemed very anxious.

“Julian, don’t worry, Natalie loves you so deeply. You don’t need to consider about it, she will definitely give

you.”

She said sincerely.

She just wanted to praise Natalie!

The more she praised Natalie, the worse Natalie will fall!

As long as Natalie cannot accomplish this, her image in Julian’s heart will only worsen, even reaching the

conclusion that she did not love Julian at all.

Can Julian tolerate this?

“If Julian doesn’t want to go, how about I help Julian ask Natalie for it?”

“Although Natalie didn’t like Niki and even hated me, I am willing to go to find her for Julian At most, Natalie

would scold me severely. It doesn’t matter.”

“Compared to being mocked by Natalie, it must still be Grandpa Graham’s life that matters. I will definitely

help Julian do it……”

The woman kept chattering incessantly, but did not notice the man’s increasingly ugly expression.

“Moreover, Natalie was deeply concerned about grandpa. Last time, she personally performed surgery on

Grandpa Graham. Her affection for the Graham family must be invaluable.”

“Shut up.” Julian finally couldn’t contain his anger.

.He didn’t want to hear Natalie’s name.

Upon hearing Natalie’s name, Julian’s mind was filled with the two pairs of men’s leather shoes in Greenlife Villa.

Although the leather shoes were dark black and didn’t look garnish at all, he felt incredibly eye-catching.

She cohabited with other men without authorization, completely disregarding etiquette, righteousness, and

shame.

Her identity was not only Graham family’s daughter-in-law, but also his wife!

Moreover, Natalie had already firmly stated that she did not have an invitation and mercilessly refused his

request.

Did Natalie deeply love him with such behavior? She didn’t care about him at all?!

Julian’s temples jumped suddenly, and his mind was buzzing.

“What… what’s the matter?” Niki was suddenly scolded, and she was puzzled. “Did Niki say the wrong thing?”

Niki’s eyes rolled, as if she understood something. She inferred, “Or… Julian, have you already contacted

Natalie?”

Julian nodded with a gloomy face.

Sure enough, she should have thought of Julian being much smarter than her.

Even the way she could think of it, Julian must have already thought of it.

Since he had already contacted Natalie…

With Natalie’s ruthless and shameless personality, she wished she could stay in Graham family forever.

Even if Julian didn’t ask, she would definitely give him.

But Julian’s expression showed that he didn’t get the invitation.

“Is Natalie actually unwilling to give it?”

Niki’s expression was surprised.

“If Niki had an invitation, even if there were many difficulties and obstacles on the way, I would definitely send

It to Graham family. After all, this matter concerns Grandpa’s life.”

“How could Natalie refuse to give it?! How could she do this?”

“I wish that I could give my life to Grandpa Graham, but Natalie didn’t even want to give an invitation?”

After Niki finished speaking, she glanced at Julian.

She was so good at mocking others while praising herself.

Julian tried to calm down, “Natalie said she didn’t have an invitation.”

1

“Natalie didn’t have an invitation?”

Niki exclaimed again, with an exaggerated expression.

Get Bo

“How could she not have it? She definitely has an invitation, just doesn’t want to give it……

“Natalie has been living in Graham family for so long, and Grandpa Graham can also be considered her grandfather. How could she be so cruel?!”

Niki was first surprised, then excited, as if she was moral, and was very disdainful of Natalie’s behavior.

“How could she be so cruel? It’s really beyond Niki’s expectation……

Julian heard this but still didn’t respond.

In the past, when he heard Niki’s words, he must have already believed Niki’s words, felt that Natalie was deceiving him, and even angrily went to find Natalie.

Such impulsive and blindly believing behavior had unjustly wronged Natalie many times.

But now, just like the story of “The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf’, Julian no longer had 100% trust in Niki’s words.

He picked up the tea cup and took a sip of the tea.

He turned a blind eye to Niki’s strong accusations.

“I have my own judgment on whether Natalie has deceived me or not.”

“You should focus on recuperating.”

He was angry with Natalie for what she had done, but he still had to be clear about right and wrong.

He couldn’t convict Natalie just because of Niki’s words.

Niki was unwilling and wanted to say, “Natalie, she……

But when she looked up and saw Julian’s resolute attitude, she could only give up.

What kind of love potion did Natalie, that little slut, give Julian? Why should Julian speak for her?

This was the first time?!

Niki gritted her teeth in anger.