Rules ✅️

Let's repeat the basic rules that you all need to take care of in order to participate in this contest:

1. Follow this club account @TheBooktrovert permanently

2. Give a shoutout about this award event on your message board so that interested people can also participate.

3. Add this Award book (Treasure Trove Awards) to your public reading list. It will help you to get fresh notifications regarding this award.

4. One participant can enter only 2 books in 2 different genres.

5. The book should have a minimum of 10 chapters.

6. The books should be written in the English language although some Hindi words and lines are acceptable.

7. There will be 5 genres and each genre will accept only 5 books. In total, 25 entries will be accepted.

8. Mature and LGBTQ books are welcomed.

9. There will be a panel of 5 judges who will judge the books and give points and review on the basis of their judgement.

10. The 5 genres will be

A. General Romance (Not a Fanfic)

B. Thriller/Suspense/Mystery

C. Fantasy (Vampire/werewolf/Fairytale/Wizards)

D. Horror

E. Historical

11. After accepting your books, the name of the judges will be announced. The writers have to follow their respective judges.

12. Last day of entry is 10th July 2023.

This is not the end. Scroll to the next page to know about the rewards the winners are going to acquire.

TheBooktrovert