"Come here" He said.

Then smiled and opened his arms for a hug.

I hugged him immediately and he started patting my back.

"I'm sorry...I should have been there for you more...Maybe if I talked to you you wouldn't have been so lonely...You were always there whenever our father bothered us but I never did anything in return" I said.

"I don't blame you...You're my little brother after all...As your older brother it's only natural for me to protect you" He said as he continued patting my back.

I pulled away and rubbed my eyes to stop myself from crying.

"It goes both ways P'Vegas...I'm not supposed to let you do everything on your own so...I promise I'll be there for you from now on" I said as I looked at him.

I was determined to set things right this time so I'll do whatever it takes for that to happen.

He looked at me for what felt like a minute then blinked twice and smiled.

"When did my little brother get so big? You're almost the same height as me now" He said.

I chuckled.

"I'm in highschool now P'Vegas" I said chuckling.

"Brat" He said smiling.

Then reached out and ruffled my hair.

"Let's go eat" He said.

I nodded and we both stood up.

"From now on you should talk to me P and I'll listen" I said.

He didn't say anything but nodded anyway.

Then we both walked out of the room and I closed the door behind me.

P'Pete's sister Praew was waiting in the dining room when I walked into the dining room with P'Vegas.

"Oh hey there freeloaders...Did you have fun sleeping without a care?" She asked without looking up from her phone.

I nodded to myself.

"It's not like you're any different from us little girl...Your brother pays for your tuition and daily expenses including the WiFi and also the taxes...Oh he also does the chores so you're practically useless" I said.

She put her phone down and glared at me.

"What did you just say little boy?" She asked.

"I said that you're practically useless...What? Have you gone deaf now or something? Besides I'm two months older then you so you're the little one here not me" I said.

"You really deserve to..." She started.

Then stood up so I grabbed her plate of food.

"One more step and your precious breakfast will be no more" I said.

P'Pete walked into the room.

"Kids...Stop playing around" P'Pete said.

"You're saved for now" I said.

Then put the plate down but before she could grab it I grabbed the sausage and ate it.

"Hey...That's mine" She snapped.

"I know that's why I ate it" I said.

She grabbed my plate but I also grabbed it and we started tugging at it.

She reached out to grab the sausage in my plate with her other hand but I ate it too.

P'Vegas smacked my head as P'Pete smacked her head too.