44

Kinn's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sunlight coming through the window so I opened my eyes.

Porsche was still asleep so I sat up and looked around the room.

It was a bit messy actually since my street clothes were on the floor along with his and there was a few plastic plates and two plastic cups from last night's party on the nightstand.

I turned to Porsche again and brushed his bangs away from his forehead.

He stirred slightly and put his face into the pillow.

I smiled and shook my head.

Then stood up and put on my clothes and went to get rid of the plastic plates and cups.

But suddenly I heard a sound.

I looked around but didn't see anything and Porsche was still sleeping.

Then I saw the cause of the sound.

My eyes widened when I saw that there were two rats on one of the plates near the opened window eating the leftovers.

"SHIYA" I screamed.

The rats got startled and went to the corner of the room.

Porsche woke up startled.

"What? What happened?" He asked as he looked around frantically.

"There are rats" I said.

Then stood up on the table.

"Seriously? What the hell?" Porsche asked incredulously.

Then stood up and put on some pants and went to grab something.

He returned with a broom and closed the door and the window then started chasing after the rats.

He cornered them and raised the broom up.

"Wait what are you going to do?" I asked as I still sat down on the table.

"Kill them of course what else?" He asked frowning.

"But that's too horrible they were just eating" I said.

"Oh well...If I don't kill them now they will keep eating in case you haven't noticed" He said.

"Can't you just chase them away with some cheese or something?" I asked.

"You should really cut down on your Tom and Jerry intake your highness it's starting to mess up your brain" He said.

"Don't you have any traps? You shouldn't kill them it's not right" I insisted.

"Just shut up and let me kill the rats already" He retorted.

Then chased the rats to another corner and swung the broom on them twice killing them.

He let go of the broom and walked over to the door.

"Wait...Where are you going?" I asked.

"To bring some plastic bags to take the dead rats out" He said.

"You're going to put them in plastic bags?" I asked.

"Oh no I didn't go for details sorry...I'm going to put them in plastic bags and toss them out of the window" He said.

"What the hell man? That's even worse" I said.

"Oh well...Sorry to disturb your pink harmonious world but...THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH RATS YOU SPOILED BRAT" He retorted.