"hmm— i get that," ekin-su started to say, "but i never said to you i'm willing," michael was intrigued with this conversation, "no, what i'm saying is you didn't say, i'm a hundred percent closed off, which is what i said to him,"

michael smirked, "i did," ekin-su said, "did you say you were a hundred percent closed off?" ekin nods her head, "yea, by the firepit, when they asked, i said, my door's closed,"

"oh, by the firepit, yeah,"

each of the lads started to one by one move away from the conversation before things could get heated as michael laid back in his sun lounge again butting out of the conversation.

____

"hey,"

the football player sees his coupled up partner with her wet hair and a towel wrapped around herself, "hey," paige smiled at michael seeing him with a smile on his face, "i just wanted to say that i haven't been avoiding you or anything it's just—"

the welsh paramedic shook her head, "no, no, i understand, your best friend left," michael nods his head at her words, "it's been a hard time for you," michael looked down at his partner, "how's laura doing?"

paige frowned, "she's a bit sad but hopefully tonight will take her mind off of jacques leaving," michael intertwined his hand with paige's hand, "thank you for understanding," he said after placing a kiss to the back of her hand.

she looked up at him, "its okay, honeybuns," michael chuckled as paige smiled hearing his laugh again, "i will see you in a bit?" michael hummed as he leaned down pressing a kiss to her cheek, "see you in a bit,"

the football player smiled before going downstairs getting ready for their evening as michael smiled when he saw paige coming into the bedroom in a white dress that looked so good on her hugging her curves perfectly.

the islanders all went outside to the garden, "tonight is all about the good vibes, good times and the good energy and as jacques would say, i love this game," the islanders all cheered clinking their drinks together.

michael's arm came around paige's waist when seeing adam coming towards them just as they sat down, michael sighed, "let me guess, he's gonna pull you for a chat,"

"hey guys," adam said when coming towards michael and paige, "paige," michael rolled his eyes sipping his drink, "can i pull you for a chat?"

the welsh paramedic looked to michael who only smiled at his coupled up partner, "i'll come chat to you in a little bit," michael said to his coupled up partner moving away from where they sat letting adam sit down in his seat.

michael comes towards where dami, andrew and luca were, "i know that adam has his eyes set on paige," he tells his boys, "he has made it quite obvious that he does fancy her, i don't see him pulling any of the other girls this much like he has with paige,"

the football player sipped his drink again, "if you fancy my girl, just fucking tell me, don't play games with me cause i'm not a fucking idiot," he tells dami, andrew and luca who all agreed to what he was saying.

"my girl huh?"

dami questioned as michael looked at his friends, "man, she has been my girl ever since she walked through those doors alone," the lads smiled at michael's words.