Chapter 4: Who?

???'s POV

I got a call, hmm everything has been going so well...

Iggy's POV

*facepalms* Ugh!!!! WHAT DA HELL ALFRED!!!! my mind said, great. You blew it America...whyyy??? Does this kid needs some burgers or something? I head downstairs just to break the awkwardness around the room "Umm,Maria you want me to show your room?" i asked, she nodded, i told her to wait upstairs in my office, she nodded back. I turn back to America, looking down to the floor, "WHY U DID DAT ALFREDOS" ((idk why Alfredos, XD)) "Well, I WANNA!!!" America shouted at me, i look up to see France, "What has happened here??" i shook my head "nvm, France, its none of your business"he just shrugged it off.

I went upstairs as promised, for Maria, sitting 'boredly' on one of my chairs "Got bored kiddo?" she nodded, i left out a chuckle...

We went to some hallways, and finally Maria's room, between my room and America and someone, why do i always forget the name?!

"Umm, Maria here is your room, do you like it?"

"i don't like it....I LOVE IT!!!!!"

God.She scared me there for a moment, i left her in the room to get used the surroundings."IGIRITSU!!!!!! ITS DINNER TIME!!!!!! GET YO ASSES HERE!!" France shouted, "Yea, yea shut up rosehead" i mumble myself after that i see a running Maria down the stairs, well someone's hungry...

France's POV

Well almost everyone is here in the table..."Has anyone seen Canada?" i get the response with 'who?' especially for America, well Maria didn't say anything, i turned to Maria, "You know where he is?" she stiffed, she nodded and went out looking for Canada.

After 5 mins. She's back with Canada and his bear, Kimajirou. "Where have you been Canada?" i asked "Oh i was playing in my room" *sighs* Never mind go to your chairs....

after dinner time...

Canada's POV

Dinner time went pretty quickly actually...Than usual, i sensed a feeling,like someone is watching me... I look out of the window, and there was no one...hmmm must be my imagination....

the next day...

Well, this is a good morning!!! I hop out of bed and straight to the kitchen....

Yum!!!!! I smell pancakes!!!!! "YAY, PANCAKES" Papa France just chuckled and until we heard a....

CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!! sry its a shortie but this is just a filler, i will try to update much as i can!!!! anyways, bai!! Much Luv-MLuv ;3