Chapter 3: Iggy's House

Spain has already brought Maria to England's place with France and America and someone...France promised Spain that he will take care of Maria like his own child...And same as Spain, being mistaken as a boy, well Hungary and Canada only know her real gender, but they finally told them anyways...

Maria's POV

I was going to England's house, god it looks so fancy outside! i hope it does in the inside too. We stopped, Spain helped me to get down and i grab my little bag which is filled tomatoes, mango, a picture of my family and my little flower clip. Spain lightly knocked on the door, after a few knocks, a man with slightly long blonde-white-ish hair. "Oh Spain! Welcome we have been expecting you!"

"We"?! What does we mean?! Is there someone also living here?! Well at least im not that lonely... "Um, Maria would you like to come in?" Spain asked me, i nodded. I looked around. Dang, this house is fancy!

I followed Spain along a hall until we stopped, Spain kneeled to me, "Maria, i will check on you every other week, and this is France or Francis, he will take care of you, and he's part of my group." i nodded and he handed me to France, and my luggage, until Spain started to walk back to the door, "Wait!, promise me that you will be back every other week okay??!!" i told Spain, he kissed my forehead, and whispered, "That's not a promise but i'll try my best to come okay?" i nodded and hugged him tightly. He walked away looking back at me and there it is, he's gone...

"Would you like to meet your family members?" France asked "Yes please" i stuttered, He kneeled to me and said, "Don't be afraid, and also you have two older brothers, is that ok with you?", "Oh yeah, im fine with it, i also like a million brothers at home and they're a big pain in the butt" i replied, France seemed kinda shocked at first, he stood up took my hand and lead my to the living room? Im guessing it, and then there was 3 boys... oh great all blonde-ish

"Ah! You must be Maria?" a man with bushy eyebrows asked me, i couldn't help but laugh, "Why are you laughing?" he asked, "Because your eyebrows!" then everyone else also laughed, "Ah, Igiritsu, i knew she would laugh" France said, "What does Igiritsu means?" i asked, "Igiritsu means Britain, so the man with bushy musta- i mean eyebrows, is Britain or Iggy as the kids call him" France replied, "In my country, i have people who has really thick hair, so i don't mind Iggy's eyebrows although i would shave it" Iggy seemed surprised, so as the rest, "What? It's true!" i said being proud , "Well at least someone! Respects my eyebrows!" Iggy said, everyone laughed. Im just happy that everyone has a good time.

a few hours later...

Well its now dinner time and i can literally smell the food from upstairs! i went out my room and i saw America and Iggy talking, i came closer to see what they're talking about...

Iggy's POV

"Ok, America can you handle her? I mean its your first time seeing a girl at your age right?" i smirked

"Hey! Iggy i just like her! Not like-like her..." America said

"Hmmm, very well then but keep in mind, you have to protect her now ok?"

America nodded, while i watch him enter out of the room. If he's gonna protect Maria from like everything then, i better tell France but for now its dinner time!

America's POV

Well, i'm glad that conversation with Iggy is over! Oh lord, i'm just hoping now that he will NOT tell France or Canada, if he does i'm so gonna be done for...

"Ow! Watch where you're going Canada!" i look up and it was Maria,

"Oh i'm sorry and i'm not Canada!" while laughing, her laugh is so cute

"Its ok, oh btw, my name is America! Or also known as Alfred"

"That's a nice name" Maria said with her joyful smile"

"Really?!"i said with excitement

She nodded, i grab her hand and led her to the dining room, i look back at her and she was blushing?! Until i realised that i was holding her hand...I quickly let go and there was just awkward silence...Just great America, you just blew it!

Maria's POV

After i finished the conversation between America and Iggy, i pretend i was walking by until i bumped into America "Ow! Watch where you're going Canada!" he said,

"Oh i'm sorry and i'm not Canada!" i said while laughing

We had little chat until he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs to the dining room, when he first touched my hand, i felt butterflies in my stomach! It's like the greatest feeling ever! I mean i'm not in love with America but i think i am now... He looked back at me, blushing he let go of my hand and awkward ness just filled the room...

————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey Guys! sry for not updating i had to do math and stuff and school starts next week! ;-; and so yea this is an extra chapter for you guys! bai!