C2~ I'm not a Vampire...

Natsume- wake up! (Bams a soft pillow onto Jazyna's face)
Jazyna- gyah! What!
Natsume- we got freaking school! Do you wanna be late?
Jazyna- fine, (gets ready)
Natsume- why don't you just use your vampire speed!?
Jazyna- because...... well.... can I tell you a secret?
Natsume- of.... course!
Jazyna- well, when I said I was a pureblood..... I was only for that night ...... it's because I was born human..... and all my siblings are vampires. That's why they hated me. They thought I was weaker than them.... but last night I was just too angry..
Natsume- ah, wagata. Now hurry.

Class

Natsume- ja!
Jazyna- ja!
(Whispering)
Zero- Jazyna-Sama, ( making a hand gesture leading her to go closer to him)
Zero- where..... are your fangs?!?
Jazyna- nani?
Zero- your vampire fangs!
Jazyna- well, it's kinda hard to explain
......
Zero- now! Spill it!
Jazyna- just read my mind...
Zero- oh, yeah... (reads her mind) wow.... so you lied to me?
Jazyna- no! I didn't lie, I was a pureblood..... but only that night....
Zero- uh-huh..... well, what do you wanna do after school?
Jazyna- nani? I, thought you were going to ignore me.....
Zero- ugh, yateh. I told you! (Puts his hand on her right cheek) you, you're not like other people.... it's strange how you, a human, turned into a vampire, than a human again!
Jazyna- yeah... well, that's only gonna happen, once in MY lifetime...
Zero- neh, it's okay!

After School

Zero- let's go on a date!
Jazyna- nani?! Buy, we're only.... friends!
Zero- oh, no... like a date as a friend. I thought you would like to give Natsume a call!
Jazyna- oh! Oh, okay then....

(On the phone)
Jazyna- so, do you wanna go? Or not?
Natsume- hmm, it WOULD be pretty nice them acing another same assignment I get EVERY year. So yeah!
Jazyna- okay! We'll meet up at the lemon cafe, okay?
Natsume- hai! Sayonara!
Jazyna- sayonara!
Zero- so, she's coming then....
Jazyna- yup!
Zero- well, I'll see you till then! (Kisses her cheek)
Jazyna- (blushing really red) what.... The hell was that!
Zero- ja! (Waving his hand)
Jazyna- Wait!...... (sigh) sayonara,.... I guess.

Dorm

Jazyna- ano! What should I wear? Something that matches the season? Or bright that it will cause attention? No! I'll wear something to match the blossoms! Now, how will I do my hair!? Up? Down? Side braid? Do I even do a bra- oh wait...... WHY AM I STRESSING OUT!? (Sigh) it's probably because Zero-Sama kissed me....... huah! That kiss was sugoii! Even if it was on the cheek! But, I'm still human
........ etto, here! I'll just wear this! (Puts on clothes)

Jazyna was wearing a cross designed crop top, blue skirt, a little jean sweater, pink nail polish, pink and blue high heels, and she wore her hai in a side pony tale (like Lucy's hair from fairy Tail).

Lemon Cafe

Zero- yateh, why are you dressed up so fancy?
Jazyna- nani? This is not fancy! This is my normal wear!-
Zero- I'm talking about Natsume.
Natsume- (she is wear a sexy red dress) what? My friend only let me wear this for one day, and that is TODAY! So I gotta wear it to the fullest!
Jazyna- ya know, you could have waited till you went to Aido-Senpai's birthday party tonight.....
Natsume- ugh, fine! I'll go home and change! If you guys leave when I come back, then I'll see you tonight! Ja!

Zero- you look kawaii...
Jazyna- etto, domo...
Zero- why do you sound nervous? Your heart is pounding like crazy....
Jazyna- because..... we are the only two here.... LITERALLY, the only two here....
Zero- (grabs her hand slowly) well, you don't have to be shy, if I'm here....
Jazyna- wa..... wagata....
Zero looks at her neck. He leans closer and licks her neck.
Jazyna- nani! Zero-Sama! What are you doing!
Zero- you know I'm not..... a full vampire yet...... (panting) I'm sorry if I drink your blood today or tonight.... will you go to Aido-Sama's birthday tonight? With... me?
Jazyna- ano...... I guess... su-!
Jazyna felt a stab in her neck. It was Zero's fangs. She didn't mind, not at all. Because she was happy that herself and Zero was going to the party. Together!
Jazyna- ne, Zero-Sama....
Zero- Nan-Dio? (Nan- dīo)
Jazyna- do you only like me, for blood?
Zero- (stops) are you crazy? No I don't! Although, your blood is very...... rare.... what are you!
Jazyna- wwll, since we are kinda together.... I'm..... I'm a pure human
...... I turn into a pureblood every twice a year.... but I don't know when.....
Zero- ah, I get it. Well, let's take a walk together!
Jazyna- sure!