dirty storage

A few days passed after you found your missing picture in the Gojos blindfold. You returned it to him without a word. You ignored him the last three days without explanation. Gojo was confused.

It was a normal day and you were walking in the hallway. Suddenly a hand peeked out of a storage room and pulled you in.

"What the fuck-"

Gojo was the one who pulled you in. You could barely see him. The only light came through a small window.

"Gojo, what the fuck?"

"Why have you been ignoring me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb. Anytime I enter a room you get up and leave. You haven't talked. The only time you talked to me is when you gave me my blindfold back. Did I do something?"

You looked away. He started to walk toward you. You started to walk back until you felt the door. He put both of his hands next to your arms against the wall. Not being able to leave.
He came closer to you. You turned back to him. Looking at him with a stern face.
He came closer to your face and you didn't move.

"The picture."

He stopped.

"What picture?"

He took a step back. Taking his hands off the wall.

"The picture you had of me in your blindfold."

He was shocked and didn't know what to do.

"So were you just going to keep it forever?"

"No. I wanted to give it back... I can explain-"

You slapped him.

"Fucking pervert."

Gojo had a red mark on his face. He was startled. You were to open the door but Gojo grabbed your hand.

"Please, dont leave me. Im sorry. I was going to give it back to but I just couldn't."

"Why couldn't you?

"I was scared that i would just be another nightstand. I didn't know if I would see your body again."

You were shocked at Gojo's confession. You would never expect that he would say that.

"I beg you. Please stay."

He started walking to you again.
He took you into a tight warm hug, resting his head on your shoulder, and whispered.

"Please."

"Gojo."

He could tell from your response it was going to be no. He slowly let you go and turned his face away.
Gojo didn't say anything more and waited for you to leave.
You then lifted your hand and brought it to his chin. You turned his head to face you. You brought your face closer to his and kissed him. You brought your hand up to the back of his head, pulling him even more into you. Your tongue went into his. The sweet kiss quickly became a sloppy make-out.
Gojos hands immediately went into your hair and to your ass. Squeezing the left cheek hard. Your hands went around his neck.
He broke the kiss to catch air. You let go of his neck and started to take off your shoes. Gojo watched you like a hawk. He patiently waited. You went back around his neck and started to kiss him again. You jumped onto him. Him carrying you now while your legs were around his hips.
He pressed you against the wall.
He slowly dropped you and broke the kiss again. He took his sweater off and his blindfold, revealing his blue eyes and chest. He came back to kiss you. His hands went through your hair. Your hands trailed down his neck.

From the right side of your ear, you some kids giggling. The footsteps got closer and closer until you heard the doorknob twisting. You pushed Gojo away. You looked around and saw a long and big lower cupboard. You opened it and looked through it, seeing no walls separating it. You climbed and Gojo did too. As soon as you guys climbed in, the kids came in. Both of you were laying on your backs.

Your legs were over his, reaching his waist, and his legs were next to your arms. You closed your eyes as you tried to calm down. You could feel Gojos eyes piercing through you. You opened your eyes again, looking straight ahead. His lips let out his hot breath. His eyes were shining through the dark. His eyes were drawn down to your legs, wrapped in tight You looked further down.

Seeing something growing in his pants.