Fan🪐

A/n: in this imagine Sadie isn't an actress !! You guys are in high school btw🫵🏼

Y/ns pov
I was walking to school when I saw an interviewer "hello y/n! Can the media have a quick interview?" She said "sure!" I said "do you know when your new movie comes out?" She asked me "yes but I'm not gonna say it!" I replied "last one. Horror or cartoon?" She asked " horror. For sure." I replied walking away.

I was walking in the hallway until I bumped into her Sadie Elizabeth Sink "IM SO SORRY!" I said " it's- are you y/n y/l/n?" Sadie said "yeah." I replied "oh- I- um- I can clean this up!" She said "no let me help." I said helping her pick up her books "thank you!" She replied "come sit at my lunch table later, okay?"  I told her standing up "um okay!" She said

Sadies pov❤️❤️

"Hey!" Y/n said while sitting at her lunch table, I walked over "so how are you?" She asked "I'm good, how about you?" I replied "I'm good too." She said "you se that girl over there?" She asked "charlotte smith? yea?" I replied "she's  a bitch." Y/n says "I know. She always says your her gf." I smiled " what? Shit she's walking over hear. Sadie flirt with me!" Y/n says quickly "wha-" I say "hey y/n ...ugh why are hanging out with her?" Charlotte says cutting me off as y/n kisses me I was surprised but I kissed back trying to not to blush "charlotte why'd you lie to us!" Charlottes minions said "guys-" charlotte said "SHUT IT CHAR." One of her minions said cutting off charlotte as me and y/n separated from the kiss. They left.

"So why'd did you kiss me that was really unexpected.?" I asked "sads listen, I do that all the time. And I'm sorry I did that I know it was unexpected." Y/n says to me "it's okay I guess..." I say.

A/n; ngl this is kinda cringi😭😭

Words:350