~ kicks ~

~ 29 ~

~ 29 ~

Loud laughter echoed through the big training room of Sir Nighteye's agency.

Sir Nighteye was standing on one side of the training room, his arms crossed and a firm look in his eyes. He looked close to unfazed.

Ryuka on the other hand was laying on the ground, on her stomach, face down on the ground.

Sweat was dripping off her while her breathing was muffled by the floor in her face.

The laughter came from somewhere else. A certain someone that was sitting on one of the benches on the sideline, watching the whole scenario.

Ryuka manages to turn her head to the side, to the person snickering. "...And why the...fuck are....you so happy....huh!?" She tried to speak between heavy breaths.

"It's entertaining. I had go through that too." Mirio laughed, grinning at Ryuka, who was in fact not grinning back.

"And you were laughing...then too?..." Ryuka asked with a heavy frown.

Mirio smiled. "No. I threw up. But it's funny from this perspective."

"Die."

Sir Nighteye clapped in his hand, making Ryuka flinch. "Stand up. It's not even been that long." He said, deactivating his Quirk.

Ryuka closed her eyes. "Oh no totally...it's only been six hours."

"And you haven't made any progress. Still didn't kick or punch me." He retorted.

"Didn't see it either!" Mirio chimed in, earning a glare from Ryuka.

"Because you know all my moves, how am I supposed to win?!" She tried to shout, but it came out rather quite.

"Now let me die in peace." She said, closing her eyes.

Sir Nighteye walked over to her limp body. "No. You wanted to be trained. You wanted to get better. Deal with it. Stand up."

Ryuka only let out something inaudible, wiping her hair out of her face.

She groaned. "Oh my god...is this what weak people feel when they train with me...?" She mumbled.

"Weak people? Like who?" Mirio asked.

Ryuka opened her eyes again. "Like...half my class..." She mumbled, very slowly sitting up.

Nighteye frowned. "You're calling your own classmates weak...of course." He said while rolling his eyes.

Ryuka looked up at him. "It's the truth. There are about a handful strong people in there."

"That can't be."

"Yes it can. There's me of course. Bakugo—"

"Who?" Mirio chimed in.