Lovey chuckles as he puts his hands on his hips. He was proud of himself for founding her so easily. "It was a piece of cake for me!" Dovey claps her hands and cheered for her twin. "Woohoo go Lovey!" Which made him turn and bow to her and say thank you a lot until he regains his posture and glances at Daisy. "So are you leading us to the safe place, Miss Daisy?" The flower grumbled and was shaking a lot in pure anger. Looks like she is going to attack us like Mommy long legs did.

"Fine.... Follow me, the five of you." Surprisingly she did not jump to attack any of us and was actually leading us to somewhere safe.

The area was... very colorful, like it held every color of the rainbows. But it was such a total wreck though. Hangers, bags, toys, plush, chairs and tables were thrown around. The place looked like it used to be a classroom for the orphans. A place they could learn to read, write and count.

Derpy was the most curious out of the group as the little ball of sunshine rushed to a corner to play with some toys that looked less destroyed compared to the ripped ones. Books were also missing some papers too.

You wanted to go over to him to make sure he doesn't end up eating this like it was some food. A soft hand stopped you from moving as you glanced up confused. Kissy shakes her head at you, warning you there was no need to go after him now. she was kinda right... Before you stood Daisy, arms crossed over her very thin body as she was looking at everyone in the room. "This place is safe for you... No Poppy gas can get in and you all can rest with no worries." The flower toy sounded serious and less the joyful one she was moments ago. looks like Lovey got her good in her messed up game.

Huggy was the one to mostly watch her with a suspicious look. He was not believing her words. He had known the danger since he was stuck here with the other mascots. Despite that, it was kind for her to lead them to this old classroom... He still wasn't thankful or going to be kind with her.

Lovey and Dovey went to Derpy to play with him as they could feel the tension in the air. Both were not fond of how heavy it was.

You moved your hands, right hand going forward and backward while the left one was spelling some words out to Daisy. "You P-R-O-M-I-S-E?" She seemed to understand your sign language and had rolled her eyes around. "Yes, I promise. Now don't you dare scream or make any loud noise if you don't want to be found by him." She gritted her teeth at each word she spoke to that sentence, showing how important this rule was to follow along.

You nodded your head, eyes looking through her blue one as you were saying your honesty on this agreement.

After this, she went back up from where she had come. Leaving you with Huggy and his siblings to rest in this broken place. Your eyes glanced mostly on the old posters covering in dust... showing faces of different characters that make you vaguely feel familiar. You moved closer to inspect each detail as this could help remind you who these characters were to you.

Kissy and Huggy ended up talking to each other. You lightly focus on their voices as you know the two would be planning on what to do next after we all recover. You run a hand over your injured leg to give it a massage. You had almost forgotten you had been hurted there and over your head. I mean look at the way you were bandaged up. Looked like you had been in a terrible car accident or worse. The other in the room looked fine, despite the fur of each being ruffled around and looked like they got wind blown at full force on them.

You shook your head with a small smile on your face. It was quite amusing to see this. Yet, you know there is no time for fun. What was important right now was to flee that 'Him' everyone kept talking about. You could say your old memories were coming back stronger each time you tried to rest.

You let your body lean against a wall, letting yourself slide down to the floor and contemplate the broken piano afar from you. You can lightly hear a tune coming from it, like the keys were pressed down by a ghost. Even though nothing was happening. It was all in your head. Were you hallucinating because of your lack of sleep? Maybe.... This tune can be part of a past you were slowly recovering from..?

What if....?