dos.

"Putangina???" Leonor exclaimed seeing Ferdy's post, recalling what she wore yesterday

"Gago!!! Ako ba hinahanap mo Ferdy?" She asked herself, smiling ear to ear.

She was happy seeing herself in his post. She couldn't contain but squeal putting all the people beside her in panic as this was the first time their Boss was cheering like that.

Dialing Risa feeling dalaga...

"Gagi riss..." her voice trembling.

"Pano ka, Len?" She asked being curious and also as being a nosy friend.

"Ako yung pinost ni Ferdy..." she lightly chortled being heard on the phone.

"Ha? What do you mean Lens?" Risa grabbing her keys to go to her friend.

"Basta... can you please come here?" She asked.

"Can you call the others na din? I need sympathy and support." She added, ending the call.

"So napano ka Lens?" They all asked, all eyes at her.

She was quiet. She didn't utter anything as words couldn't formulate whatever she wanted to say.

"Gagi ka Lens! Sabihin mo na! Pumunta kami dito nagmadali from work yung iba tapos di ka magsasakita?!" Nancy complained scratching her hair in annoyance.

Leni finally spoke.

"Pinost ako ni Ferdy!!!" She squealed rocking Grace's body back and forth, blushing like a red tomato.

"Abay Punyeta naman"

"Gago ka talaga teh, akala ko napano ka na"

"Jusko yan lang pala, kinakausap pa ko ng boss ko kanina"

"Tangina my friend..."

The girls argued with her feeling so pissed that they had to excuse themselves from work just to comfort their flirtatious friend who was jumping, yelling, squealing in her very might.

"Ayan oh, he posted me" She showed them the post, nodding as she felt complete.

She may have not attended the book signing event, but at least her long time crush posted her.

All feelings of emotions came down rushing her, even her sanity made her crazy.

"Gagi talaga my friends!!! Sobrang kinikilig ako!!!" She squealed in joyfulness

"Edi happy ka na niyan?" Cynthia blurted out putting laughter in the room.

"Di lang happy! Sobra! OMW my loves Ferdy! Papakasalan na kita!" She announced, babbling like a kid.

They all laughed hysterically in unison as their friend finally had the courage to be happy again.

"Mabuhay si Leonor Marcos!" They all shouted, chortling; the other holding their stomach while the other slapping the one beside her.

"For the kilig ang ferson nating tunay" Nancy cheered.

"Isa nakong Marcos my friends!" She admitted showing a ring she owns.

"Gago ka talaga Leni, may saltik ka talaga ano?"

"Leni ay naku, tumahimik ka"

"Gagu ka bevs... di na kita kayang pagtangol my friend!"

"Beh tangina mo wala nako trabaho dahil sayo bukas"

They still kept laughing.

Leni was thankful she was given these kinds of friends she have. She's always the blessed one, all her desires keep coming her way without any sudden warning.

"Wag niyo na problemahin trabaho niyo" Leni replied, guffawing from what her friends are doing now.

"Yun si bestfriend eh"

"Akala mo naman ikaw nagpapa sweldo samin"

"My friend kung papakainin mo pamilya ko, sige, thank you"