Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That

Brenna

I huffed. "And I have no say in the matter?"

"No," he said matter-of-factly.

I pushed away from the table and pointed toward our adjoining door. "Then get out!"

He stared at me in disbelief as if I were the last crazy woman on Earth. "What? I am the Alpha of this Pack, and you will not order me—"

"I said, Get... Out!" I yelled, stomping my foot. "Get out!"

Quicker than I would have thought possible, he pushed me against the wall, his body against mine, causing my breath to quicken, bringing back memories of the night before. "You, My Queen, will not give me orders. Ever." He bit his lower lip and then released it. "You will do well to remember that. Although I'm resisting the urge to make you submit to me as your Mate and Alpha right this moment doesn't mean I won't do it."

I squared my shoulders, looking directly into his eyes. "I'm not afraid of you, Adan."

"Good, I don't want you afraid... but you should be." Then he released me roughly and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I let out a deep breath as I slumped against the wall, regaining my composure. Then I hurried to the table and ate the rest of my biscuit in peace.

When I was finished, I looked over at the and felt guilty. Adan had shown me kindness, and I threw him out. Sure, I was justified, but I still felt guilty. Perhaps it was my turn to extend an olive branch.

I opened the door to his room, and his head snapped toward me. He was still fully dressed, but his feet were bare, and he was sitting on the sofa with his foot propped on the coffee table, watching television.

"I... I'm sorry to bother you, but I thought you might like to have dessert with me."

He nodded, turning off the television as he rose to his feet. It was wild that even his feet were sexy. It completely baffled me. "I'd love to... and I'll try not to command you—"

"Look, if you don't want to—"

"I was only joking." He let out a deep breath as he ran his fingers through his shoulder-length, dark brown hair, and it fell right back into place. My breath caught, but he appeared not to notice. "Brenna, let's strike a deal."

"What?" Of everything I had expected him to say, that wasn't it. "What kind of deal?"

One corner of his lips curled into a sexy smile. "I'll try not to order you, and I'll watch my temper, if you will not order me and will watch yours, too."

I stared into his sexy eyes, not giving anything away. "I'll try."

"Then, so shall I." He chuckled as he looked down at me. "Come on. I've been thinking about that Crème Caramel all morning." He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me to the table.

"Oh? Is that all you've been thinking about?" I arched an eyebrow.

He looked down at me, looking sexier than ever. He crushed his lips to mine and lifted me into his arms, rubbing my back as he sat with me on his lap, his cock rubbing against my clit, never breaking the kiss.

I reached down and squeezed his hard c*ck and started to guide it inside me when he stopped me, breathing heavily. "Brenna, I don't want to take advantage of you—"

"And you're not." I pressed my lips to his as I impaled myself on his cock, gasping at his fullness. He pushed into me over and again as his lips crushed mine, causing my heart to pound. He reached between my legs and rubbed circles over my clit as he pushed into me over and again. His tongue swept over mine as he deepened the kiss and passion overtook us both.