Part 3

In The Hall

Murtasim was preparing to leave for Islamabad with Bhaktu.

Maa Begum : Aaj aaye aur aaj hi jaa rahe ho...I know you don't love me at all!

Murtasim : Maasahab...! Agar zaroori na hota to mai kabhi na jaata...ok I'll be back till evening, don't be sad now!

He moved out in the lawn where Anwar was sitting on the wheelchair.

Murtasim (while sitting down) : How are you feeling now?

Anwar : Finally you have shown your face to all of us, thank god!

Murtasim smiled while Anwar continued.

Anwar : Why have you stopped looking for Meerab!? Waadein to bohot bade bade kiye the tumne!

Murtasim : Dhoondha, bohot dhoondha par jo khud saamne na aana chahta ho use koi kaise dhoondh sakta h chacha sahab! She has left this house, me, all of us by her own will...so she will come back also on her own will!

He got up and left.

After sometime, Murtasim was driving the car towards Islamabad while Bhaktu was sitting beside him. They were talking about "MIRAL KHAN"

Bhaktu : Maalik, we're running late aur wo time ki bohot pakki h! Zara c der bhi nahi bardasht use! I just hope she will not cancel our appointment!

Murtasim : Ladki h ya Hitler!

Elsewhere

Miral Khan's Office, Islamabad

Ayesha (Miral's PA) was roaming around; stressed, ensuring that everything seems to be perfect.

Ayesha : Not white roses, mam like red roses, change these fast! Mam will be here anytime soon...aur phir humari khair nahi!

Just then, sound of horns came.

Ayesha : Miral mam...! Guys, get back to your work fast!

As she ran towards the entrance to welcome her, Miral was already standing there.

She is actually our "Meerab" ✅

Meerab : Ayesha, some clients were coming from Hyderabad...where are they? Have they reached?

Ayesha : Mam actually...they are on their way. They have informed me that it will take them an hour to reach here.

Meerab : Cancel their appointment then kyunki...jise Miral k time ki kadar nahi, Miral ko uski kadar nahi!

And she moved inside.

An employee spoke from behind, 'Hitler!'

Inside Meerab's Cabin

She sat down on the chair and touched Murtasim's photo which was kept on the table.

Meerab : I miss you Murtasim! I miss you everyday! Tumhari Meerab tumse bohot mohabbat karti h, I...!

As she was about to speak further, she got shocked on looking Rohail standing at the door of her cabin.

Rohail : Good morning!

Meerab : What are you doing here!? Just get away Rohail, ye meri kaam karne ki jagah h, get out!!!

He moved inside and forcefully holded Meerab.

Rohail : Meerab, 5 years!!! It has been 5 years since you've left Murtasim, usse bhaag rahi ho magar mere paas kyuu nahi aa jaati!? 2 saal pehle tumhara pata laga mujhe, I've told you how badly Murtasim's goons have beaten me but still...tumhe zara sa bhi taras nahi aata mujhpe!? Mere pyaar par aitbaar nahi h kyaa tumhe!? Why you cannot forget him and move on with me damn it!?

Meerab (freeing herself) : Bas isiliye taras nahi aata tumpe mujhe coz you are really cheap Rohail!!! Kaash uss din Murtasim k gunde tumhe jaan se maar dete to mera jeena azaab na hota aaj!!!

Elsewhere

Murtasim has reached to Miral's office. He asked on the reception the way to Miral's cabin and moved ahead to meet her.

On his way, he got struck to Ayesha.

Murtasim : Sorry!

Ayesha (POV) : Haaye! Kitna sona munda h! Sadke jaaun mai!

Murtasim : Hello, I said sorry!

Ayesha : Sorry!...I mean, how can I help you sir?

Murtasim : Actually I was finding lawyer Miral's cabin, can you help me with it?

Ayesha : Ooooooo to aap Hyderabadi clients h, come come...I'll take you there!

Murtasim and Ayesha moved towards Meerab's cabin.

Inside The Cabin

Meerab and Rohail were arguing when a cute, little 5 year old Meesam shouted from the door.

Meesam : Mama!!!

Meerab got shocked on looking her there. Still, leaving everything, she went to Meesam and hugged her.

Meerab : Mera baccha! How you are here!? You got free from playschool so soon!?

Meesam : No, I was missing my mama more today so I asked driver uncle to drop me here!

Meerab : Awwwww my baby!

She kissed her cheeks while Rohail came to Meerab and took Meesam from her arms. He started playing with her and......

What would have happened?

Are you excited to know guys? Then wait for next part! 🤭