chap2

buzz...buzz...buzz

I roll over and find my phone message from Billy Unger

B: Hey Sarah

S: Hi

B: Do you want to go to the movies with me?

S: umm..

B: As my date?

S: sure I guess when are we going?

B: @8 ill pick you up, you at Kelli's?

S: Yea ill see you then...

I look at my phone is 5:00. Kelli's playing on her laptop so I get up and start looking through my bags she yawns and looks at me. "No stop!" she says "what?" I say confused "You cant go on a date with that on!" Kelli rolls her eyes at the clothes in front of me. "Well what am I supposed to wear? And how did you know that?" Kelli smirks "Cause you never get up with out a reason." Kelli jumps up and says "Put that on! It will be good enough to go shopping."

I go to the bathroom and put on the sweat pants and a messy bun. A little mascara and eye liner. When I came back out Kelli was ready to go. She put on a hat and sunglasses as we left and got in her car. She drove us to the mall in no time. We got out and then we made our way in. She took me into rue21 and we got a blue skirt. We go into Arowpostel and get a pair of gray uggboots and a mint green (my fav color) sweater shirt. We go to exit and in target we see a cute scarf so we buy it. After that we go to a nail place and get these really cool designs.

By the time we are done its 7 so we go home and I change and put on some better makeup. I hear the doorbell ring. I run down stairs and open it. I see Billy and I put a lose hair behind my ear. He holds out his hand and I take it he helps me into the car and soon we are at the movie theater. It was only 7:30 so we just hang out in the car and talk. Billy turns to me "So..." "yea..." I say Billy smiles "I want to get to know you seem so nice and sweet." "I want to get to know you too." I say shyly "I really like you." I look at him and he blushes I take his hand. He looks away, I kiss his cheek. I check the time "We should go in." I say shakily he smiles and says "Yea! lets go then" he runs around the car and I grab my purse. He opens the door and I get out and say "Thank you!" I grab his hand and we go in. Billy goes to get snacks and just then I get a call from Kelli.

me: "Hello?"

Kelli: "Sarah?"

me: "Yea."

Kelli: "What's happening did you guys kiss?"

me: "No were going into the movie now."

Kelli: "Well when or IF you come home I want details!"

me: "If?"

Kelli: "Bye... have FUN tonight."

me: "KELLI?!"

*deadline*

ugh I love her to death but she's annoying

Billy comes back with popcorn. We go into the movie and sit down billy puts the seat arm up and I snuggle up to him he puts his arm around me. We watch some of the movie and I start to doze off I sit up and pull him with me we leave he looked at me really confused. "Sarah...?" I go to the car and he unlocks it. "Okay we're are we going?" "To the bridge!" I say. I was just so happy to be with him I didn't want to spend our first date sitting and staring at a screen. We make it there and we stand and look at the water. He looks at me and says "Sarah..." I turn my head to him and look at the ground. He lifts my head to his level and I blush. He leans in slowly and I stand on my tiptoes and he kisses me passionately and sweetly.
We sit on a bench and I put my head on his chest.
Billy takes me home and I tell Kelli everything we try to figure out what I should do next. "He is so sweet!" "I know!..." "Kelli..." "Yea?" "We kissed!" "OMG!!" "I know right!" -after chatting with Kelli- he has so soft lips he makes me feel safe and like he cares about me.