95.

We can't be happy, yet we're thankful for all three of us brought justice for our father and put an end to a mad man's attempt to take over our country.

The three of us walked away from Torton and let ourselves fall on the ground. We lay on the floor panting and tired.

We felt people around us gathered. They cheered and cried out our names. I then heard Mason instructing the men to leave us alone.

We lay there for a few minutes in silence until Momo's tummy growled. All three of us opened our eyes and looked at Momo. Then we laughed.

"Sorry, been starving for ages." Momo said as he sat up.

Me and Tzuyu sat up as well.

"I heard the cook will make a feast for us."

"I'll go ahead and check the kitchens my Lords." I heard Lopi said as he walked past us. "You go ahead and seat by the dining hall, my Lords "

"Thanks Lopi. By the way Lopi, can you please search for my father's body. Oh and also look for King Myun." I said.

"I will, my Lord." He bowed and left us.

Momo and Tzuyu were already standing. They both lend their hand to make me stand but when I reached it and pulled myself up they let me go making me fall on the ground. The two laughed at me as I groaned but later on I joined laughing with them. They reached out to me, held unto my arms and pulled me to stand. I put both my arms on their shoulders and led them towards the dining hall. As we went near the table, I looked at the empty seat where father used to sit.

We all looked at each other.

"Let's pray to the heavens for father's peaceful ascend."

We all bowed and prayed. A moment later Momo's tummy growled which made us laugh again. A few minutes later the doors flew open and the servants pushed karts towards us. They began putting plates of different dishes in front of us.

Greta came running towards us. "Your highness, I've cooked for a feast."

"You're a heaven sent Greta. Thank you."

She bowed but then went towards me and hugged me. "Thank you your highness for freeing our country. We owe a lot to you and to you two..." She the  went to Momo and Tzuyu to hug them. "Prince Momo and Prince Tzuyu. King Jihyo is smiling now down to the three of you from the heavens."

We thanked her again and had the servants ready the tables and chairs for the feast for the soldiers.

Meanwhile they left the three of us eating in the dining hall. They even left us wine.

"Eat up brothers for we have a journey to make after this." Momo said.

Me and Tzuyu looked at him.

"What? We'll get our ladies out of the cave of course and I... Well I will get Dahyun's yes. It's now or never!" He said raising his chicken leg.

We both laugh at him and said. "Our Momo is in love."

Momo smiled and said. "I guess I am."

We then ate with gusto and drank a cup of wine before we stood and walked out of the castle doors.

We were then greeted by all of the soldiers who were eating at the feast. They all stood and bowed at us and cheered.

"Thank you my brothers. Thank you for fighting along with us and regain our country back. Today, eat well, drink if you must. It's all up to you what you'll do today. Those who wish to go home today or tomorrow, It's up to you. Me and my brothers will get our Princesses and lady..."

"We'll come with you, my Lord." Mason said his voice were muffled because of the food stuffed in his mouth. Lopi and all the soldiers came forward too.

"Sorry my Lord. But we won't let our king leave our sight." Mason said as he stood. He then raised his cup and said. "To King Chaeyoung, the new King of the Kingdom of Twice!"

All of the men cheered and even my brothers who raised both my hands.

I smiled and thanked them. We let them eat first before we go.

Lopi came up to us and said. "We found King Jihyo's body. The coroners attending to him now. The staff will arrange his funeral. We'll start the funeral once we got back."

"Thank you Lopi." Me and my brothers tapped each other on the shoulders. Finally father's body will soon laid to rest.

"My Lord, I also have a great news. Guess who I found." Mason said all smiling.

He then stepped aside and revealed someone who made me smile from ear to ear.