The Adaptoids.

Picking up where we left off at Izuku takes out his Katana and slices through the Adaptoids elbow allowing Izuku to escape his hold and put some distance between the two.

Izuku: What does it mean by Wind Element obtained.

The Adaptoid rushes at Izuku and fires a Wind bullet at him piercing his right arm.

Izuku: Did it just copy my Wind Element.

Realizing that this mission will be more dangerous than he thought Izuku decides to kick it up a notch.

Wind swirls around Izuku creating some sort of wind cocoon around Izuku. The Adaptoid tries to stab Izuku with it's arm but the wind surrounding Izuku explodes and Izuku is left with an greyish aura around him.

Izuku: I'm surprised you made me enter my true potential but that doesn't change the fact that you're time is ending.

Izuku runs straight towards the Adaptoid and goes to stab him with his Katana but the Adaptoid quickly morphs his hand into a shield and blocks the attack.

Izuku: (Thoughts) Even with my True Potential activated he's still fast.

Izuku backs up a few feet and creates  five Wind clones all with a Katana in their hands.

All five Wind clones charge at the Adaptoid with the Adaptoid dodging the first one and stabbing it's hand straight through the Wind clones heart. Grabbing the hands of the second Wind clone and using his sword to stab the third wind clone. The it dodges an attack from the fifth Wind clone, grabs it's head and smashing it into the second Wind clones head dispersing them both.

Izuku: What is this beast.

Izuku goes to strike the Adaptoid while his fourth wind clone moves behind the Adaptoid.

The Adaptoid turns his hand into a blade and clashes with Izuku's Katana with sparks flying through the air.

Izuku forms a wind dagger in his hand and strikes but the Adaptoid morphs it's body around the dagger wind dagger giving Izuku an idea.

Izuku does a front flip moving behind the Adaptoid and stabbing him in the head but the Adaptoid moves it's CPU to it's heart where Izuku stabs him with his wind dagger but the Adaptoid moves his CPU once more to where it's appendix would be.

In a matter of milliseconds Izuku commands his Wind clone to strike the Adaptoid where it stabs it's appendix destroying the CPU and shutting down the Adaptoid.

Izuku disperses his Wind clone and smiles in victory.

Izuku: Not so tough now are you.

Soon after the Adaptoid is defeated Izuku sees a door open opposite of the one he came in from and walks through it.

Now let's go back a few steps and see how Snipe and Knuckle Duster delt with their Adaptoid.

Adaptiod: Destroy the intruder.

Knuckle Duster: What is that thing.

Snipe: I don't know but I don't like it.

Snipe pulls out his revolver and shoots the Adaptoid in the heart twice but his bullets smash upon impact with the Adaptoids body. Seeing Snipes bullets do nothing to the Adaptoid Knuckle Duster takes out his Spike diamond plated knuckle Dusters runs towards the Adaptoid  and punches it in the face leaving a dent in it's face of his fist. The Adaptoid punches Knuckle Duster in the gut multiple times before he falls to the ground on one knee coughing up blood.

 The Adaptoid punches Knuckle Duster in the gut multiple times before he falls to the ground on one knee coughing up blood

Oh God I didn't know it was the censored one.

The Adaptoid lift's his foot up getting ready to deliver a devastating blow to Knuckle Duster but Snipe warns him just in time.

Snipe: Knuckle Duster fall back.

Following Snipes orders Knuckle  Duster moves backwards just in time to dodge the kick from the Adaptoid.

Snipe: Alright we need a plan.

Knuckle Duster: How about you try using those special bullets Nezu got you.

Snipe: Even if I do use them it won't make a difference.

Knuckle Duster: What are you taking about.

Snipe: Look at it's face do you see anything different.

Knuckle Duster: Yeah it healed from my punch.

Snipe: Exactly it seems to have some type of healing ability.

Knuckle Duster: Sure it can heal from a hit from the outside but how about a hit from the inside.

Before Knuckle Duster can continue speaking the Adaptoid charges at him grabs his face and runs it in across nearby wall.

Knuckle Duster frees himself from the Adaptoids grasp and turns on his comlink to continue his conversation with Snipe.

Snipe: You were saying.

Knuckle Duster ducks to avoid a punch from the Adaptoid and sends his own gut punch towards the Adaptoid.

Knuckle Duster: Right when I punched this thing earlier it felt king of gooey if you know what a mean but inside that goo I felt some wires and a chip so we're going to.

The Adaptoid forms his hand into a sword a slices across Knuckle Dusters chest with Knuckle Duster just nearly dodging it.

Knuckle Duster: I will slowly lure it towards you and once I'm close enough I'll quickly move behind it and put it in a full nelson where you will then proceed to shoot him in the stomach with your special bullets and hope their strong enough to peirce through it.

Snipe: Seems simple enough.

Just as he said he would Knuckle Duster slowly but surely moves back towards Snipe while dodging punches from the Adaptoid and throwing a few punches of his own until he is a few feet from Snipe.

Knuckle Duster: Do it now!

Knuckle Duster moves behind the Adaptoid and puts it in a full Nelson to restrict it's movements. The Adaptoid grabs Knuckle Dusters clothes and flips him into the air but before it can do anything else the sound of a gun goes off as it's revealed that while the Adaptoid was busy flipping Knuckle Duster Snipe took the chance to get up close and personal with the Adaptoid and shoot  2 of his special bullets into the Adaptoids stomach but in return the Adaptoid punched Snipe in the jaw probably breaking it and send  Snipe 12 feet away on the floor unconscious.

The Adaptoid takes one step when it starts to puff up into a big ball and explodes.

Solve goo flies every and lands on the ground.

Knuckle Duster: I guess explosive bullets really are useful.

Just like with Izuku's room a hidden door opens and Knuckle Duster picks up Snipe and decides to go through it.

(To be continued)