Reincarnated Saviour

Before we start...THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED MY STORY!

I'm honestly surprised that some people voted on this story, thank you so much!

I finally found a way to get the format over to this story, so chapter 2-8 will be uploaded shortly.

(Review responses over on FFN only. Wattpad responses are all comments so there's no point leaving them here)

Before Percy could even ponder what the black point was, the silvery space dulled significantly, before everything became black. Darkness enveloped him, and the last thing he felt was an emotion he'd never felt in the past few months, after he'd slowly lost his will to live.

He felt fear.

—————————————————————

Percy's eyes snapped open.

He felt weird. Very, very weird...like someone had rearranged all his organs and fucked with his hormones.

He felt like he was on an emotional roller coaster-confusion, fear, pain, anger, sadness, and then confusion again.

He wanted to suppress a groan coming from his throat. Yet, he also wanted to whimper and curl into a ball.

He felt like he needed to train to be fit and lean, to better assist in combat. Yet, he also felt the need to sit down, enjoy a small break and...comb his hair.

The hell?

He shut his eyes again, and that was when he truly felt like something was off.

He felt his hair...beneath his back.

He felt odd weights on his chest.

And worst of all, he felt like something was missing down in his crotch.

As new feelings, hormones and nausea assaulted him, he couldn't help but groan. And then mentally groaned again.

Even his groan sounded off. It was like someone had stuck a balloon with helium in it and vented the gas in his mouth. It sounded high pitched and...just so unlike himself.

He tried to open his eyes again. Slowly but surely, they fluttered open, revealing a very, very beautiful night sky filled with constellations. Though the constellations didn't seem normal-they seemed to have shrunken.

What the fuck?

He tried to move his hands again, but every effort to move strained him.

He whimpered.

And somewhere on his left, he heard a familiar yet distant female voice exclaiming, "Persia! You're awake!"

Who was Persia?

A name flashed in his head. Perseus.

A tugging feeling in his gut, pointing him in an odd direction.

He managed to croak out, "ugh."

And then his world turned black once again.

—————————————————————

Hestia sat patiently at the side of her new...creation.

Well, she didn't want to call her that. She was flesh and blood, yet she was indeed made from the hearth.

Aphrodite had stopped by earlier, and saw Hestia's hearth-born daughter. She had cooed, and blessed her with good looks.

Now, in front of her lay a gorgeous 17 year old adolescent girl.

Huntressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें