Natsuki and Shisui carried the older Hyuuga, carefully put him on Jade's back, putting him between the two to make sure he didn't fall off. When they finally ready and make sure everything was in good condition, Natsuki give a signal for Jade to move and the fox complied to start running on the direction of Fire country.

XXXX

"Thanks for the lift, Jade. We can take it from here." said Natsuki, thanking her summon.

The blue seven tails fox nodded neutrally, Natsuki then rewarded him with matcha flavour manju to the summon fox that happily took it and disappeared with a swish of his tails with a sweets. Natsuki huffed in amusement with Shisui chuckled in the background.

The Uchiha adjusting his grip on the Hyuuga Hizashi, he turned to his lover, "Natsuki, we need to bring him to the Hokage." reminded the raven to his boyfriend. Natsuki nodded in understand, "We can't brought him through the gate since we acted on our own and we can't have Kumo know that we infiltrated their village without even noticing. So, let's teleported straight to the Hokage." Shisui nodded at the suggestion. Using a shunshin, the two already disappeared with Hyuuga Hizashi on Shisui's grip.

They then, appeared in front of Hiruzen, shocking the old Hokage at their arrival. "Natsuki-kun? Shisui-kun? You two are here! Why you didn't inform me about your arrival?" asked the Sandaime in total disappointment at the two.

And Natsuki have the tendencies to shrugged while Shisui laughed at his village leader awkwardly, "Yeah, well. We were in rush." said Natsuki, head pointed to the Hyuuga in the Uchiha arms.

Hiruzen blinked and looked at the unconscious man in the raven arms, Shisui lay the man on the couch that was in the Hokage office and let the old Hokage examined the man.

When Hiruzen finally recognized the man, his eyes widened in disbelief. "Is he...?" questioned him in total shock. Natsuki nodded in confirmation, "Shocking the hell out of us too when we know that he's alive. Honestly, the reason we infiltrated Kumo, just to retrieve his body and prevent the Kumo from taking the Byakugan. But turns out, Kumo had been keeping this secret from us. We found him inside the coffin with the Life Suspended seal on it." reported him blankly.

Hiruzen perked up hearing the seal, "And you manage to break it?" a note of amazement rang in the older Hokage voice. Natsuki held his head high in proud, "I can break any seal I can encounter too." said him confidently.

Sarutobi eyes widened, "Even Orochimaru's curse seal?"

Natsuki indigo orbs darkened, "Especially Orochimaru's curse seal."

Hiruzen stared for a moment longer before shaking his head fondly, "You've grown up well, Natsuki-kun."

Natsuki shrugged, "Circumstances, Jii-san. circumstance and necessity."

The Hokage nodded this time, understanding without asking. Hiruzen smiled warmly up at him, noticeable pride glowing on the old man's features and Natsuki found himself smiling back just a little. This man's opinion had always been important to him, even after he had died.

"So what should we do now?" Shisui cleared his throat a little, trying to get their attention when he realized that they completely forgot his presence in the room. Natsuki cough, stepping away. He wasn't too used to private emotional moments and to much time actually part of one made him uncomfortable, especially when his lover was with him.

Hiruzen thoughtfully, tactfully ignoring the slightly embarrassed shift in Natsuki's expression. "Well, the Hyuuga Clan will have to be notified. You replaced Hizashi-san with the clone?"

Natsuki inclined his head, arms crossed in front of him. "I did. And I replaced the Life Suspension Seal as well. So long as no one opens the coffin and examines it too closely, the switch should go by unnoticed. At least, until one of those Kumo-nins get it into their heads that they might know how to get rid of the Caged Bird Seal without killing the man and the Raikage lets them."