"As soon as your name slipped out my mouth, she thought you were my girlfriend. She's the one that wanted me to bring you too breakfast one of these days when we were free. I'm sorry, just please do it for me. I know you have great acting skills, so you'll do prefect as my fake girlfriend. She likes you. Don't break the queens heart" she said in a puppy dog face.

"Fine. But you have to tell her the truth, Gabriel" I huffed, he smiled and hugged me, I tried pushing him off but he was too strong and I love the smell of his cologne, I think I'm getting too addicted to his cologne.

We walked to the garden, it was incredibly breathtaking. So many different flowers planted everywhere, there's statues and a fountain.

"It's absolutely breathtaking" I said.

"Thank you, dear. Took awhile to finish, but I'm glad it turned out perfectly" she said sipping her tea.

There was a knock at the door, one of the butlers got up and answered the door.

"I'm terribly sorry for my tardiness, your highness. Those reporters won't take a hint" a woman's voice spoke.

"It's fine, please sit and dine with us" the queen said. I turned my head to that voice, there stood a girl about the same age as me, short shoulder length silky blonde brunette hair, brown eyes and perfect skin. Gabriel turned his head, his eyes widen.

"Princess Elizabeth?" He spoke.

So, the mystery girl name is Elizabeth? And even better she's a princess. It suits her.

She smiled "Gabriel. Oh, how are you these days? How long has it been?"

"10 years, I believe" he smiled.

"Is that so? That is far to long" she smiled at him, her eyes turned to me and her smile dropped.

This might be fun? Seems like little miss perfect doesn't like me so much, typical.

"You brought a...guest? With you?"

"Yea. Angela this is Elizabeth, she's an old friend of mine" he said to me. I offered a hand shake but she just looked at my hand as if it was infected with the worlds most deadliest germ.

What a stuck up bítch. Good thing I know how to handle her kind. It seems she had a thing for Gabriel for a very long time yet he never noticed, then she noticed how beautiful I am, how he still for an odd reason has his arm around my waist and sees me a huge threat. Once again: typical.

She waved and sat down.

"We were just discussing how these two met" the queen said to Elizabeth.

"Were you now? Please do go on" she fake smiled at me.

Oh. It's go time.

Gabriel was about to speak when I cut him off.

"It was the first day of school. I was walking to class when he accidentally bumped into me causing me to fall in the floor, he helped me up off the floor and asked if I was alright. From that tiny moment that our eyes met I knew that in those dark brown eyes of his I liked him. I had a huge crush on him and I could tell he felt the same way, but me being shy I couldn't bring myself to ask him out so I ran away. Day after day he'd send me different flowers with notes of Shakespeare's quotes on them, I don't know how he knew he was my favorite poet or where my dorm was. But story short I finally had the guts to ask him out, and he surprisingly said...yes" I smiled at everyone, the queen looked as if she was about to cry a river, Elizabeth looked like she wanted kill me where I sat and Gabriel looked shocked with my great story and acting skills.

Thank you, mom for teaching me great acting skills. I nailed it.

"Isn't that right, babe?" I asked. giving him a kiss on the cheek. I gave him a wink so he could know what I was doing, he smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes, it is princess" he said.

"I think I need a moment. My apologizes, you guys are just so perfect for each other, and he gave her a nickname. How adorable. I'll be back" the queen said taking one good look at us and leaving the two behind, Gabriel went after her.

They shouldn't have done that because all hell is about to break lose.

"You might have gotten your way into there hearts but I can see past your evil witch ways" she sneered.

I put down my tea and smiled at her "Touché" I said, she gasp.

"If you think that scolding me, thinking of ways to kill me is going to make me run away and cry in my pillow, then you got a lot of work to do, don't you?" I said still smiling, she looks kind of angry.

"So, that's your true face?"

"Sweetie, I'm not the only one hiding behind a mask, now am I?"

"Y-You don't scare me"

"I know I don't but believe me when I say this Elizabeth. If you do get on my bad side, I will be your worst nightmare, then and only then would you be terrified of me"

"You're...lying. You're just trying to scare me away"

"Go ahead and try. I give you my full and absolute permission but don't say I didn't warn you" I singed.

"Listen here you low life piece of shít, stay away from Gabriel. He's mine and will always be mine, got that!" She yelled standing up filled with anger.

I could here there foot steps coming back, all I need is to make her more angry and this would be all over.

I took a sip of my tea, a smile still on my face.

"Oh, crystal clear. Go and try to take him but just know I got him wrapped around my finger, every time he talks to you, he's thinking about only me-"

She slapped me across my face, I heard gasped behind me. Gabriel ran to my aid "Angela, are you alright? Lizzy why would you do such a thing? This isn't like you" Gabriel said.

She stood paralyzed staring at her red hand. "Please escort her out" the queen said.

"What?! You've got to be kidding me! You pick her over me?! A simple commoner? Are you that blind Gabriel? I love you, I've always loved you ever since we met when we were little children but you choose this piece of trash? Why?! Am I not good enough for you? Is that it? You know what, I'm not giving up on you Gabriel, I know you feel the same about me, she probably put some kind of weird spell on you or something. I will always love you" she said walking out but stopped and turned to me.

"-and believe me when I say this Angela, I will have what rightfully belongs to me" she said leaving.

Finally, I have an equal opponent, now this should be fun, Elizabeth.

Game. Set. Match.