005. the doctor and the boy

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

"now listen to me! here's the deal.. my point is this, okay?! it's not about the money! what i can't forgive is your lack of intent for eating my udon!" the man screamed, moving his hands while he talked.

"why are you moving your hands like that." you asked, deadpanning at the man, who ignored your rhetorical question.

you looked to the side, already knowing that the mans discontent wasn't directed at you.

"hey hey, koku. are you good?" you moved your gaze to the man currently in his human form. kokushibou only stared at you and nodded. it seemed he and nezuko were getting along fine, so that was also good to know.

"we'll chat later." upper moon one already knew that you encountered that man. it bothered him a bit, but he couldn't do anything about it at current.

"i'm so sorry! please serve us another bowl!" tanjiro smacked his palms together, eyes widened. he felt pretty bad that he abandoned his food. i mean, he even dropped and broke one of this guys bowls!

"who's us? i already finished mine." you informed the burgundy haired male. tanjiro looked at you, and finally realized why the stand owners anger wasn't aimed at you as well. oh.

"you gonna eat it?"

"yes!"

"you're definitely gonna eat it?"

"yes i will!" tanjiro nodded his head aggressively, eyes still wide as saucers.

soon enough, the slayer was served another two bowls- and he actually gulped them down quite quickly.

you sighed, watching as the shop owner thanked you and tanjiro for your patronage.

tanjiro grabbing nezuko by her hand and you doing the same with kokushibou, you left the area of the food stand.

suddenly, nezuko stopped and pupils turned to slits. tanjiro gave her a curious glance while you and your own demon companion simply kept walking.

"that's really damn creepy you know that, right?" you informed the demon boy. a tick mark appeared on his forehead and his eye twitched.

"you better watch your language around lady tamayo." he seethed. hearing two pairs of footsteps, you looked and saw the kamado's.

"who even are you?" your eyes narrowed, pointing at him rudely.

"i am yushiro." the boy now known as yushiro seethed.

"so, you've been waiting for us?" tanjiro blinked, "because i was told to bring you to see her."

"and anywho, isn't that woman a demon? and an eyesore to boot." yushiro added.

'eyesore? eyesore? does he mean 'ugly'? who? .. nezuko!?' tanjiro kamado has lost all rational thinking, please come back later.

"who in their right mind would call her an eyesore!? just take a good look at her features! she was the beauty of our hometown, our nezuko!" nezuko just stood there staring off into the distance quizzically.

the mint haired male turned and left, all while tanjiro kept shouting curses. the four of you trailed behind hesitantly.

at this point, kokushibou wanted to chop his ears right off. you, following closely, only had one thought; someone please shut this boy up.

the entire way there, tanjiro was shouting and screaming about nezuko. i mean it's honestly a wonder how the police haven't found you guys yet.

thankfully, yushiro seemed to stop in-front of a wall, in which you hoped to whoever the hell was listening that this was some super secret entrance and that tanjiro would shut the hell up.