Chapter 3

Seasoning meat

Harvey was rubbing ginger on her ankle, a growl sound came frome Stella. It was from her stomach.
"Stella I am going to roast some meat for you." He went towards the fire pit and started to roast meat. Stella wanted to help him in roasting meat but it was not a good custom to help the host on the first meal when you are a guest. Stella took a bite of the meat this is tasteless , so she took some some spice and made paste. She applied the paste on th meat and offer the meat to harvey. He ate the meat it was delicious and praised her. She was happy harvey liked the meat . She ate the meat, it taste good.

Mission trigger
In camel hump village, teach beastman to roast meat by using spices.

Reward- Fast speed

Another quest, let's do it.

Harvey 's pov

Stella is a kind and beautiful female, but she doesn't have any mate or guardian beast. Her dress is different and it is made of best quality. I have never seen this type of dress. It seems suspicious. But if she doesn't want to tell anything to me I will support her because she is different from other females I have seen. I don't think I can become her mate.

Third person 's pov

Stella lay on the straw mattress , harvey transform into the leopard and laid next in the other corner of the house

Stella woke up early as it was her habit to woke up early in the morning for military training

Stella woke up early as it was her habit to woke up early in the morning for military training. She opened her eyes and saw Harvey also woke up.

"Good morning harvey", Harvey became confused."

"From where I am it is a custom to say good morning."

"Good morning Stella ".

"Harvey I want to empty my stomach where is sand pit."

Harvey went with Stella towards the sand pit.

"Harvey can you give me some privacy, I knew it is common here but from where I am it is really weird to do this in front of someone."

Stella did her work. They went home.

"Harvey I want to take a bath I am feeling sticky."

"Okay, I will prepare the bath for you".

I think I am using him but I can't do anything on these circumstances I doesn't know anyone here there is no one whom I can rely like harvey. I just some time to think adjust in this world and accept their culture. When stella was slacking off somewhere harvey came with bathtub filled with water.

He went outside of the house

He went outside of the house. She took off her dress, dip herself into the water and start scrubbing herself. After feeling refreshed, she came out of the bathtub and wore her same dress.

"Harvey can I make today's breakfast I want to help you. You are doing a lot of thing for me. I really appreciate it. I would like to do household chores."

"Stella it is fine. It is male's duty to help female and do all work."

"Harvey I really want to help you. ok fine if you want to do this then I am not gonna stop you".

" Thanks Harvey."

Stella cut the meat in small pieces, made paste of spices and applied on meat.The smell was really nice. Harvey ate to his heart's content.

"Stella if you found any mate please tell me before you leave."

"Harvey I am not gonna leave you. Actually, I want to tell you something."

Suddenly, someone started to bang on door. I think the door is gonna broke today. Harvey become annoyed and open the door. On the door, Parker was carrying Bai qingqing.

Parker came inside and saw Stella he was shocked that there was someone beautiful more beautiful than bai qingqing

Parker came inside and saw Stella he was shocked that there was someone beautiful more beautiful than bai qingqing. Harvey become more annoyed when he started to stare on Stella.
"Parker I think you should put your female so I can check her."

Stella's pov

Harvey was not mesmerized by Bai qinqing this time. I am feeling happy.

Third person's pov

Harvey can I take some medicine. "It is ok you can take some medicine but use it carefully."
"I understand it.
Thank's lot."

"Hi I am Bai qingqing"

"Hi I am Stella nice to meet you"

"Are you from ...."

Bai qinqing wanted to say something but was not able to say.

"I hope we can meet again I wanted to talk to you about something.
Bye Stella"

"Bye Bai qinqing"