I smirk, licking a stripe up his cock. "I've been getting better, huh?" Eagerly, I hold the base with one hand, my eyes locked on his.

"You have. You're such a good girl. You take my cock so fucking well."

I take my time with him, taking him deeper and deeper with each bob of my head. My eyes water and every extra inch makes me gag slightly. He loves every second of it, moaning and pulling my hair.

"That's right, my filthy girl. Bet your cunt is as wet as your mouth, huh?" He groans as I pull away coughing, only to push my head down onto his cock again. This time he pushes me further, holding me in place as he rocks his hips forward into my throat.

My nails dig into his thighs as my eyes squeeze shut, taking his cock until my nose is pressed against the hair at his base. "Fuck almost as good as your tight fucking cunt, baby."

He waits until I'm choking before pulling me off his cock, tilting my head back to see my face. I smirk up at him, knowing I look like a mess with spit on my chin. With his free hand, he holds the base of his cock, tapping it against my cheek. "This is my mouth. My throat."

He helps me stand up, wrapping his hand around my throat with a smirk. "Say it. Say it's mine."

"It's yours. Your mouth, your throat." I repeat, feeling butterflies in my stomach at his serious tone.

"Good girl."

We move to the bedroom, leaving what's left of our clothes discarded on the floor as we go. His lips attach to my neck and shoulders like a magnet, marking my skin and claiming it as his.

"I'll worship your cunt later, baby. Right now I just need to be inside of you. Need to fuck you good." He mutters, backing me up into the bed. I nod, desperate to feel any form of pleasure from him.

Laying back on the bed, Harry crawls over me, kissing between my breasts, up to my neck. My arms wrap around his shoulders and I let my hands tangle in his hair. God I love how soft it is.

He props himself up above me on his forearm, looking between us as he takes the base of his cock in his other hand. He rubs the tip along my already soaked pussy, making me whine and beg for him to fill me. He teases me for another minute, rubbing circles into my clit with the head of his cock before finally pushing himself in.

A sharp sigh falls from my lips as I feel him, inch by inch. I'll never get over how he fills me, how perfectly his cock curves against my g-spot. I don't think we've ever done missionary before, but it already feels so fucking good.

His thrusts are powerful and deep, making sure I feel every inch of him. It doesn't take long for my nails to be scratching down his back and my moans to get louder and more frequent. Wrapping my leg around his hip only encourages him to go deeper.

My back arches as I moan and he litters my chest with greedy kisses. "My fucking cunt. Nobody gets to fuck this cunt. Nobody but me." I can barely hear his rambling, but it soon becomes clear what he's saying. Over and over, reminding me that I'm his.

"Fuck H, you feel so good." I whine, digging my nails into his back. "Like that, yes!"

I don't know what's gotten into him tonight, but he's never fucked me this good. And that's saying a lot since our first night together was absolutely life changing. Maybe being honored at a charity event gave him an ego or something. I'm not complaining.

His kisses trail up my neck to my jaw, and his teeth tug at my earlobe as he buries himself deep inside of me. "Play with yourself. I wanna see you play with yourself, love."

I'm under his spell, my hand falling from gripping his side to the bundle of nerves between my legs. He kisses right under my ear before muttering a sultry "good girl" into it.