"Oh, what a cheat shot! I had you!" He yelled out as I had lifted my hand to his shoulder.
        "Best two out of three?"
         "You're on!" He said as we had turned back facing the game and continued to play the game until I had let him beat me.
        "Ha! In your face!" He said as I had just smiled as I was just happy seeing him happy.
       "Come on! Let's go play that one!" He said as he grabbed my hand and grabbed me along to one of the dancing machines.
        "Oh no, you know I can't dance." I said as I was about to run for it but he stopped me.
       "Come on! Please!" I sighed rolling my eyes as I had given in, getting on top of the platform waiting for him to get the game started.
      Soon after a few rounds of him betting me, I turned towards him, "It's my turn to choose a game I said," he just sighed and agreed.
      "Fine, what do you want to play?"
       "Let's go to the bowling area." I said as he groaned as I grabbed his hand walking over to the bowling area.
        After a couple of rounds with myself in the lead, he turned towards me with the ball in his hand, "Why must we play this? You know I suck at bowling."
        I grinned walking up to him as I had turned him back to facing the bowling pins, putting one hand around his waists, and the other around his hand that was gripping the ball.
       "It's one way to get intimate," I whispered in his ear as I saw his ears starting to go red, I had lifted my hand backwards as I had swung the ball letting go as if it was a strike. He quickly jumped up in joy as he turned and hugged me tight.
       I had lifted my hands to hug him back, as he had soon backed away, face all flushed, "S..sorry. I must have gotten too excited." He said as he had turned around with his back facing me.
       I smiled as I walked up behind him, whispering, "Why are you being so shy?"
       He had slightly removed my arms as he had turned, clearing his throat, "L..let's do something else." He said as he had walked off.
       I had just shook my head at how cute he's been the whole time as I had followed him to see him over by one of the claw machines. I had walked up beside him with a smile on my face watching him being all happy until his smile dropped because he didn't get the prize that he had wanted.
       "Dang it!" He said as he had backed away from the machine as I had smiled walking to the front of the machine putting in a coin as I had gone to the prize that he was aiming for and instantly got it.
       "H..how did you?"
         I bent down to get his prize from the machine as I had stood up with a smile and gave it to him.
        "Here you go lovely." I said as his face went bright red as he had turned away from me.
        "I…I'm gonna head home." He said as he started walking his way out of the arcade.
    I ran out after him, "Without eating dinner?"
       "I'll just do takeout!"

Phayu's POV

         I couldn't take my heart pounding as fast as it was with Pai being so intimate, like why is he being so intimate lately? I know he's probably bound to go back to how he was before he met Sky, but I don't want that. I don't want to be a fing or just a hookup when he wants it.
       Finally reaching my doorstep, I was about to open the door until I was stopped by Pai.
      "W..what is it?"
       "What's wrong? Why did you just leave the arcade? I thought we were having fun?" He asked, but to be honest I don't really know.
       "We were. I was having a great time."
        "Then why so in a hurry to leave? I couldn't even take you out for dinner. You seemed to be in a hurry to get home." He looked at me with a worried expression on his face.
        "I…I…"
         "Please, tell me." I couldn't stand that look on his face.
          I sighed, "My heart has been going crazy lately. Every time that you're close to me, it does weird things." I looked down in embarrassment.
        He grabbed my hand as I had looked up at him, he smiled. 
       "Do you like me, Phayu?" I was stunned by the sudden question that I had panicked, pulling my hand away.
        "I…I don't know. But there's one thing that bothers me."
         "What is it? I can't know if you don't tell me."
         I sighed, "Do you plan on going back to the same way before you met Sky?" He looked at me confused.
       "What do you mean?"
        "I mean, you're not doing all of this just to mess with me or just to hook up and just find someone else later when you get bored, are you?" I didn't even wait for him to answer as I had turned to open the door but was stopped as I was turned back around facing him as he had grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into a kiss.
        He soon pulled away and looked me in the eyes, "No, I would never do that to you. I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not playing around with you and I don't want you as a fing. There's just something about you that makes me want to be around you. Can't I?" He asked.
       My heart started to do those crazy things again as I didn't respond back, I had just pulled him into a kiss, soon the kiss got headed as he had reached towards the doorknob, not even breaking the kiss once as he had motioned me into the house as I had kicked the door with my feet shut.
       He pulled away, "Are you sure about this?" He asked.
       "Just shut up and take me already." I said as he smiled before slamming our lips back into a kiss as he had walked me towards the kitchen table. I had slightly leaned up against it as our lips never parted as he had made his way to the hem of my shirt, running his hands up my shirt as he started to play and pinch my nipples.
       I let out a slight moan into the kiss as he had parted from the kiss as he had reached for my shirt, pulling it up above my head, taking it off before leaning in kissing and sucking on my neck.
       "Prapai…" I moaned as he soon made his way to my nipples licking and sucking on them for a bit before making his way down to my torso.
       He unbuckled my belt, unbuttoning my pants as he grabbed my underwear and pants and took them all off at once revealing my aroused throbbing dick.
      "Mmm," He moaned, licking his lips before grabbing my dick as he had started deep throating it as I had felt my eyes roll to the back of my head, throwing my head back as I felt like I was on ecstasy.
        "Oh God…," I moaned out as I bit my lip, grabbing a hold of the sides of the table as I soon felt like I was about to cum, Prapai had stopped sucking me as he looked up at me with a grin on his face.
     I looked at him a bit confused as he had took his own shirt off tossing it on the floor as he had grabbed me, lifting me away from the table, turning me around as he had leaned down kissing down my back as he grabbed a hold of my dick as he started to pump it a bit.
        "You like that?" He asked, I nodded my head in response as I felt him kiss his way down my back as he was soon by my ass as he had started kissing around my cheeks before spreading them.
       I could feel my heart do flips in my chest as I soon felt something long and wet by my hole.
       I had gripped the table sides throwing my head back as I could feel Prapai's long wet tongue enter my hole as he soon began tongue fucking me, making me feel a certain way I've never felt before.
       "P…Prapai…" I moaned out as I soon felt his tongue leave my hole and felt two fingers enter instead.
        "Moan for me babe," he said as I could feel my cheeks flush red as he had entered another finger scissoring my hole.
        "J…just fuck me already," I moaned out as he had grabbed me by the neck, pulling me in close as he had whispered, "Be patient babe."
        He soon went towards my ear, as he started nibbling on it as he then pushed my back down on the table, as I could hear his zipper on his pants zip down as I felt him grab my hips with one hand as he sooned shoved his dick in my ass, but sat there for a bit as he was waiting for me to adjust.
       I had moved my hips as I had wanted more but he had soon grabbed my hips with both hands as he had started slowly thrusting in and out, just enough to tease me.
     "P..please Pai, fuck me…" I pleased as he had leaned down to kiss my neck as he soon pulled out all the way, then shoved it completely all the way in as he started to thrust in me at a faster pace.
        "Oh God," I moaned as he soon fasted the pace as he got deeper every time with each thrust.
      Soon my legs was going weak as I had became a hot moaning mess as he got rough with each thrust as I had a strong hold onto the sides of the table as I felt a hand reach my dick again as he started pumping it while fucking me.
       "Fuck Prapai," I had became weak, as I soon felt like I was about to cum as he had bent down kissing and sucking and nibbling on my neck.
       "You're so sexy," he whispered as I soon cummed all in his hands and all over the table as he soon followed cumming all in my ass, feeling out of breath, we both collapsed onto the table.
       "You become sexier every time I get to see you like this," he said as he leaned down kissing my cheek.
       "Are you hungry?," He asked and I nodded in response.
       He chuckled," Let's just order takeout, hmm?" He asked as I had nodded again in response.
      We both had gotten up from the table, as he had kissed me on the lips, before getting our clothes. He had gone to order food as I had gone to get a rag to clean off the table. I don't understand why I'm like this with him, but I'm happy and consent with it.