Chapter 7

Rain's POV

     "I think that maybe we need to stop this." I said after being caught by Prapai.
      "Rain, you don't mean that do you?"
      "We're just making things worse. All we're doing is hurting them more. We can't keep feeding off our own lust for each other. We need to draw the line, Sky." I saw the look on his face and I knew he wasn't pleased.
       "Is that what you think we're doing? What about last night, huh? Was that really just lust?" He asked, grabbing my hand in his.
      I had slightly pulled my hand away, "Sky. Look at everything that's happened. It started off as one big mistake, then led to another. We can't keep doing this." I had reached down grabbing my keys and phone off the table as I was about to leave when Sky had ran over in front of me blocking the door.
         "I'm not letting you go. Can't you tell on how I feel about you from last night?" He said. I shook my head as I know that what we're doing is all wrong.
          "Sky, you've just been hurt and you came to me for comfort. You wanted me to help you heal the pain and I did. I think that you're just confused. You should go after P'Pai. I'll do my part and go find P'Phayu before things just gets worse than it is."
         He lowered his head, "Fine. If you think that's how I feel about you then go." He said as he had moved away from the door.
      I had sighed before opening the door and leaving as I had forced myself to walk away, walking to my car as I had got in it and drove off.

Sky's POV

      I felt torn as I had thought that Rain and I was special. I thought that we had felt the same for each other as I had shook my head in denial.
      "No, Sky. He's just feeling guilty that he just can't face the Truth." I had thought to myself as I couldn't help being pissed at myself, maybe I had pushed myself too fast on him.
      I couldn't shake the thought as I had soon started picking up things and throwing them across my room in a fit of rage as I had then slid down to my floor as I couldn't help the tears from streaming down my face.

Phayu's POV

         "Maybe you saw wrong. Maybe nothing happened." I told Prapai over the phone.
      "No, I know what I saw. No friend would put their arms around a friend so lovingly like that." I had heard a car door slam as I had turned my head to see Rain getting out of his car.
       "I've got to go. Rain is here." I said as I had hung up my phone before he could say another word as I walked over to my door, opening it to Rain throwing his arms around me.
        "Rain, what's wrong?" I asked as I had tried to slightly pull him away so that I could look at him but he just held onto me tighter.
        "I'm so sorry, P'Phayu. For everything that I've done." He said as he then pulled away from me looking up at me.
       "What are you talking about, Rain?" I asked him as I looked at him a bit confused, lifting my hand to slightly push his hair behind his ears.
          "For sleeping with, Sky."
           "It was a one time thing, I've already forgotten about it." I said, smiling at him as I had reached down gently, grabbing his hand.
              He slightly lowered his head as he had removed his hand from mine as I had heard a sniffle coming from him.
           "What's wrong, Rain?"
           "Actually…" he didn't finish as he looked up at me with teary eyes as I shook my head.
            "No, you didn't do it again did you?" I asked as my heart broke into pieces feeling a bit of rage start to flare up in me.
          "He needed me, and we got carried away. We…we've done it again, twice." He quickly looked up at me.
         "I promise, P'Phayu. It was a mistake. It won't happen again." He tried reaching for my hand but I brushed him off backing away from him.
          "You made a mistake, not once, not twice, but three times?! How do you manage to do that! Did you fall for him or something?!" I yelled at him.
         I was fuming with rage as I had started tossing everything that I could get my hands on.
         "P'Phayu, please don't do this. You're scaring me." He said as he had tried stopping me.
       I had stopped looking up at him as I had pointed to the door, "Get out." I said still fuming.
       "I don't want to see you, Rain. Leave."
        "Please…Phayu…" he cried.
         "Until you figure whatever it is that you want, do not come back here. Now leave." He finally nodded his head as he had slowly turned and walked away going to his car as he drove off.
          I was still so heated that tears had formed in my eyes as I had plopped down on the floor against the counter as I had just sat there crying my heart out.