Bomin was left laughing at her friend's cute reaction. That is really not what she wanted to say. But it just came out, maybe because she wanted to tease Hyorin more.

When Bomin finally kept up with Hyorin's pace, she saw her standing outside of a boutique looking at a beautiful dress with a light shade of pink. It's simple, not too extravagant; this is Hyorin's style for sure.

"Do you want it?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"I'll come back next time," She said, smiling. "Let's go?"

"I need to buy a book and some materials for my project," Bomin finally said.

Hyorin nodded her head. "Can we have lunch first?"

Bomin smiled sweetly at her and said, "Of course, babe! I'm starving too." She pouted and put her hands on her tummy. Hyorin chuckled; she's confused about how Bomin showed this side of her only to her. It's making her cringe. Though she knew her ever since middle school, this trait of Bomin slowly unraveled when they were finally in uni which she found really weird.

"Where do you want to eat?" Bomin looked at her and smiled.

"Give me suggestions, I am not really craving for anything right now."

"What about hotpot???"

"Hmm? Okay, it's been a while since I ate hotpot," she said, adding that she never really does unless one of her friends invites her. She still prefers Korean foods anyway, but she won't lie—she loves hotpot too.

While on their way to the restau, two teenagers passed by them, giggling and hurrying somewhere. Both of them exchanged eye contact and then chuckled.

"They're cute," Bomin commented, which she quickly agreed to. Because it reminds her of their friendship.

When they arrived at the place, they were surprised to see a lot of people. More crowded than usually it is. "What's with today?" Hyorin asked.

"Maybe there's a celebrity?" Bomin joked, but then their eyes widened, realizing that it is possible for that to happen.

Both of them quickly looked around to spot the celebrity, but then quickly brushed it off when they reached the counter.

"Is there an available table for two?"

The waiter then smiled at them and led them to their table. It is on the right corner of the restau. There are fewer people here. Hyorin sighed in relief.

"I didn't know that this place was really popular," Bomin said. "I wanted to gatekeep it." She pouted, and Hyorin laughed.

"You're not even frequent here."

"STILL!" Bomin complained and sulked.

"You really act like a child; I can't believe you're the same person who punched some guy in the face and kicked his ass."

Bomin proudly flipped her hair and said, "A jerk like him deserves more than that!"

They both chuckled.

Their food was being served when someone came to them. A shy teenager girl stood in front of them; her hesitance was visible as she approached them.

Then Hyorin smiled at her. "Hi?" She said.

She saw how the girl's face lit up. "H-hi," the girl greeted, stuttering.

"Do you have something to say?" Hyorin asked softly.

The girl nodded. "I am your fan," she stated.

Hyorin was surprised; she was processing what she heard and thinking whether she heard it right or she was just imagining.