Chapter V: I Accidentally Killed a Rabbit

Start from the beginning

"Agatha, you've been avoiding me the past week. Why are you only being nice to me now?" I curiously asked, putting my pen down.

"Er, a lot of things on my mind, my friend. We just want to go home, and anyways, I owe you for saving my life, mine and Kikos." She replied, fidgeting with her fingers, refusing to make contact. I didn't ask any more questions she clearly didn't want to talk about it. I'm just glad my friend isn't avoiding me anymore.

~♡~

"Ladies remember evil hate, good love evil may have their unique talents but we, we have animal friends most of you already have some animal friends. Remember, they can aid you in battle, not that a princess should even be in one or fight. " Professor Dovey laughed, and all the others did as well."Are you serious?" All heads turned to girl who they call the odd one Agatha I mean.

"What did you do to him that poor boy? You can't seriously be so calm after what happened," Agatha snapped, slouching uncomfortably in her seat. What I thought was what poor boy I never heard of this "psst Daph, what is she on about poor boy?" I quietly whispered while they were still arguing. Sorry, princesses never argue they only have small disagreements. "Remember what Lucy was talking about? Agatha claimed that a boy named Gregor disappeared in thin air or if it exploded, "

I remembered Lucy was blabbering about a boy evaporating or something. I didn't really believe her because I didn't think it was possible. I was brought out of my thoughts when Dovey called me, "Hildegarde, it's your turn." I was completely caught off guard and wasn't listening properly. "For what?" I stupidly asked giggles surrounded me. Did they all think I was stupid? "Show your wish to the wish fish, my dear." she gushed, I did as she said and walked to the fish.

"I prefer wishing upon a star myself," I muttered.

I sat down, dipped my finger in the pond, and closed my eyes. What could I wish for? I have everything I could possibly want, good friends, grades, and almost, and I have a good family. One wish I know I know now. I wish to know who my dad is it went quiet at first, and then I heard thunder, and I jumped back. What's that supposed to mean.
"Hmm, foggy mind, I expected more from you. Your mother had one of the clearest images I'd ever seen," Dovey disappointingly said.

I hated it when she compared me to my mother. Ugh. I looked down, and it was all fuzzy. I looked up at the sky, and it was clear blue and sunny. I wasn't going crazy but how I shrugged it off and walked back to my seat in shame.

Dovey brushed the dirt of her dress and kept smiling "now how about ah Agatha your turn?" I couldn't focus or even be bothered to see her make a wish. foggy mind yea right I- actually, they may be right on that. I'll give them that. I was caught on surprise when the water seemed to swallow Agatha's arm. We all moved back on Dovey's order "what but the fish is literally devouring her AGATHA PULL YOURSELF OUT!" I argued back, trying to move past Dovey.

And Agatha did just that, but as she was pulling what I thought was herself, it turned out to be someone. It was a little girl no more older than 11 or 12. I couldn't see or hear what she said when I tried to focus on what she was saying to Agatha, but she disappeared into thin air before I could get the chance.

"Agatha, are you alright?" I asked, calming down, but that changed
when the animals of the forest rushed over to Agatha. My adrenaline started going, and I ran in front of her while screaming at the animals. "GET BACK DONT GO NEAR HER." Of course, they didn't listen.

I could feel something in my veins, something powerful and strong, before I knew it, a lightning bolt striked in front of me and killed one of the animals I heard screams coming from the school.

The animals looked at me with complete shock and fear. Agatha had done the same, but when I turned around, the princesses staring and princess Uma stared back at me from the glass window behind me with horror at what I'd done.

All of a sudden, a screeching stymph flew down in front of Agatha. The animals scampered back to the forest. My adrenaline started going, but I was in shock. The princesses squealed and ran back. I couldn't move. I heard Dovey calling for me and Agatha to get back, but all I did was fall to my knees. Agatha tried to pull me away, but she stopped and tried to tame the beast.

Gregor she called it slowly, walking towards it. "I'VE GOT YOU AGATHA," a male voice shouted, sprinting in and killing the beast, and it was Tedros. Agatha let out a loud cry while I sat there on the ground and watched it all but didn't do anything about it. They fought, which led to Agatha punching Tedros in the face and the princesses holding her back. Daphne ran up to me to help me up "Hey Hildy are you okay? You gave us a shock," she asked, helping me up. "D-did I kill t-the rabbit." I shivered, ignoring the arguments going on "what no of course, you didn't kill the rabbit it must have been one of them nevers up to their wicked ways. Honestly, why on earth would you think you done that would be a miracle? Well, not really technically."

We were all told to go inside. That weather wasn't a coincidence it was coming from me, wasn't it. I always knew I was different, but then again, everyones different.

"Hildy, are you okay? You look lost in thought," Giselle asked me

"Well, she did see a rabbit die before her eyes. Think about it lightning bolt what are the odds of that. You know I always knew from the start there was something odd about that Agatha girl." Lucy replied

Daphne adjusted herself and began. "Lucy does have a point about Agatha -"

"Hildy, oh, thank goodness, you're okay. When I couldn't find you after the lesson, I thought we were done for, but thankfully, your prince saved the day as usual. " Beatrix giggled rudely, disturbing our conversation.

"I wouldn't say he's my -" I began
"Hildegarde, come my dear, I would like to talk to you in my office." Dovey barged in

Shit.

A/N Hey guys, I tried to change it up a wee bit. I'm sorry it's not book accurate, but I wanted to do something a wee bit different. Also, I forgot Giselle Daphne and Lucy are also my characters I made up along with Hildegarde.

☆SCARLETT THE DAUGHTER OF LIGHTNING☆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara