Chapter 38

Bakugo was putting his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatdly to increase the scale of his attacks, "Damn it!" He yelled

Bakugo was putting his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatdly to increase the scale of his attacks, "Damn it!" He yelled. Todoroki was alterning between ice and fire to make the temeparture of the bathwater uniform. This training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames, He might even  be able to use both Quirks at once eventually.

Sero was producing tape continuosly, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed. By having Ojiro use his tail to hit Kirishima with his hardening quirk they can increase the strength of each other's quirks.

Kaminari was running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity. Koda was increasing the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal cords. It's also good for helping him become less shy.

Aoyama is training his Body used to Navel Laser so that  he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser. Tokoyami is training to keep dark shadow under control even if it keeps going wild in the dark.

Uraraka by turning continuosly in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maxium weight she can use her Quirk on. Iida was doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

Asui is training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue. Sato was working out while eating the sweets he needs to increase his quirk to power up.

Yaoyorozu also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them. Kanroji was training her sword movements to increase the speed of her sword slashes.

Jiro was increasing the quality of sound from her quirk by strengthing her earphone jack. Ashido is intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability.

Mineta was training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeping popping off balls. Hagakure and Shoji they are increasing the strength of both their quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli-Arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence.

Midoriya was doing some sort of dance till suddenly he was forced to train Tiger a wild wild pussycat member.

.

.

.

"You all look exhausted But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food! But I bet that pink haired girl can do it." She pointed towards y/n

"Come, on everyone we can do it!" She tried cheering everyone they all agreed and started making their own food as Ragdoll and Pixiebob walked off leaving the students to make their own food.