Chapter 1

Footsteps were heard as a girl with pink hair and green tips was heading towards Japan's best school U.A. high It was the school that created the best heroes in all of japan her favorite hero the flame hero Kyojuro Rengoku.

Y/n was their to become a hero for a tradition in her family to get a husband, marry him and have a child with him.

She immediately starts  running towards the hall when she turns to see a boy with green hair and green eyes about to fall when she was about to catch him when she saw that he was floating for some reason she then looked up to see a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks seeing that her quirk was gravity.

"She looks so cute!" She said in her mind as she runs to the hall

Y/n had then found a seat and sat as she was waiting for the exam to being when she heard mumbling she turned to see the boy she saw earlier mumbling about something when she suddenly blushed.

"He looks so sweet and cute! I bet he's a pure cinnamon roll!" she yelled in her mind. Soon the lights went on and a voice was heard.

"For all you examinees listeners turning in," a man came with yellow hair that looked like a banana wearing orange glasses, Y/n had recognize him as Present mic. "Welcome to my show today!"

"He looks so cool!"

"Everybody say hey!"

"Hey!" Y/n said in an excited voice but then everyone turned to her as she suddenly blushed and covered her hands over her face while saying "Gomen" a lot while everyone was giggling at how excited she was.

"See? She gets it! No idea who you are, but I'm rooting for you!" the hall then went quiet again . Present mic then continued "Then I'll quickly present you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready!?"

"Yes!" She said again she couldn't help herself she was to excited about this. she then covered her hands over her face while saying "Gomen again". while everyone turned to her even the boy with green hair and green eyes turned to her but then everyone had picked up their cards to see what battle field they were in Y/n was in battle center E. Present mic explained the robots they would have to destroy He stated that there are ones with one points, two points and three points.

"May I ask a question!?" Y/n and everyone else turned to look over a tall guy with dark blue hair. He pointed at his card once the light shined on him. "On the printout, there are four types of villain's. If that's a misprint, then U.A., the most promised school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

"Woah he so strict but yet so cool!"

"In addition, you the boy with green hair!" he pointed towards the boy with green hair sitting next to y/n. "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting. If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!" the boy apologized as he covered his mouth.

Present mic explained that bot was a zero point and that you should run away from it. the boy bowed his head as he sat down as the light shining on him switched off.

.

.

.

.

She was standing in front of the gate she was wearing a pink hoodie with blue shorts and black shoes she had a sword with her which she had ask the school for explaining the use of her quirk which they allowed she was looking around nervously at alot of people while she was wondering if she was going to lose or not?