Latias and Latios Information 

Before we start the story let start introducing to the main characters.

First Latias and Latios Information:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is their human form

Birthday: July 13 (i'm using the day they were the release not sure if it was the movie or game in Japan)

Age: There ages is both unknown senes there both legendary but let just say there Latias is 15 and Latios is 16 for now.

Gender: Latias Female and Latios Male

Height: Latias (5,2) and Latios (5,8)

Quirk: They don't have quirk but have psychic and dragon powers, they can also turn to their original form or in their human form. And like in the movie Latias can see where Latios is at or it can switch and also turn invisible. Also they can breathe underwater as well.

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Hoenn Region (I don't know where they live so let leave like that for now)

Family: Unknown

Occupants: Students

Affiliations: U.A. High School

I don't know what teams or fighting styles I put them in but I figure out in the future later.

This their original form

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Latias Personality:

Latias is a very docile Pokémon. She appeared to dislike fighting and was quickly scared off by any conflict or anything attempting to cause harm to her. She cared much for people and Pokémon close to her, including Latios and other friends she will make in U.A.

Pokédex:

Latias is highly sensitive to the emotions of people. If it senses any hostility, this Pokémon ruffles the feathers all over its body and cries shrilly to intimidate the foe.
And is highly intelligent and capable of understanding human speech. It is covered with a glass-like down. The POKéMON enfolds its body with its down and refracts light to alter

Latios Personality:

Latios has shown to have been a very mature and selfless protector, valiantly sacrificing his own life for the sake of both his sister (Latias) and in the Hoenn Region and now in Musutafu, Japan. He also had a no-nonsense, very serious personality.

Pokédex:

LATIOS will only open its heart to a TRAINER with a compassionate spirit. This POKéMON can fly faster than a jet plane by folding its forelegs to minimize air resistance.
And has the ability to make its foe see an image of what it has seen or imagines in its head. This POKéMON is intelligent and understands human speech.

Powers:
They are going to have all their power in the Pokémon Database so there going to be bit OP (I hope you understand it if you figure out if not then I hope the story can, also look there moves in Pokémon Database).

They are also protectors of the Soul Dew that can help them to mage evolve if needed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Well that is all I can put for now until and maybe add more later on in the story, for the ships you guys are just going to figure it out by yourself in the story's I will put the their background in the next chapter so ya see you all next chapter bye my lovely roses.

510 words