Chapter 5: 0x1

Note: I wrote this in the speed of Usain Bolt just because I want to write the kissing scene hahaha. It doesn't make any sense in my mind either, but yeah. This chapter's title is inspired by TXT's song and I quote; "in this world of zero, I know you are my 1."

***

"Do you mind if I kiss you?"

That was stupid question, Jake. You don't need to ask me or even wait for my permission, I will be happy to let you kiss me. But I didn't say that, and instead I only stare at him which his gaze is locking on me like magnet that is hard to repel. My, my, look at those endearing eyes. That would be a crime for having that face. How can someone resist?

I can.

"You did already kiss me though," I joke at him, ignoring my primal need to kiss him immediately. Please bear it with me, my brain and my heart! We need to hear his explanation first.

He chuckles as he presses his forehead against mine, his gaze is intimidating. "You know that's not what I meant," he strokes my head and plays with my hair.

"I will let you kiss me if you explain me everything, if you answer every of my question." I smug, feeling the little tease won't hurt anyone or who knows it will lure him. "What do you think about it?"

"No," he pulls his hand away from me as he leans back to the sofa; looking at me with this adorable yet mocking grin on his face. His smile is so annoying, I feel irritated.

"Why!" I whine until I stand up from my seat out of frustration.

He takes my hand and pulls me; making me standing between his legs, making him has to look up to stare at me in the eyes. I'm thrilled. Was it me the one that irritated a few seconds ago?

"What? You don't want to kiss me, right?" I pout as I avoid looking at him in the eyes.

"Why, of course. I want to, I will kiss every inch of you if that's the only requirement that you need," he is playing with my fingers as he smirks at me.

"Then, why won't you do it?" I hit him lightly in the shoulder.

"Well," he pulls me and makes me to sit on his lap, I obey. "I don't want you to be forced to do something that you don't want to do, just because of a kiss." His eyes are still locking with mine as he places my hand on his shoulder, moving his hand to my waist. "I will start taking control of you with the kiss, and perhaps influence you in every action even more with the power you just gave me." His fingers caress my waist, "I don't want that."

"I don't know that you have integrity," I joke.

"What are you actually thinking of me?" he chuckles.

"Anything but someone that has integrity," I grin. "Then, what should I tempt you with? I believe you have weak spot that you cannot even resist."

He stares at me. Those eyes are the villain.

"You," he leans on his head on the backrest of the sofa, looking at the ceiling while taking deep breath before turn to face me again. I blink confusedly. "I'm already loser in this game."

Just before I managed to ask him what does it mean, his hand already reaches my nape and pulls me closer to his face. My heart is beating faster as I close my eyes immediately, I can feel his warm breath brushes my lips, and so does his lips already attach on mine now. There is something inside my body, it's twirling and growing, even every fibre of my body tells me that they want him. His lips are soft and sweet, I'm not sure if that's normal or purely my subjective opinion toward him. But I enjoy it, and I hope he also enjoys the taste of me.